Valued Contributor

New color Charcoal....love these leggings, love Charcoal...a winner!!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A255122 Leggings new color

LINK to product

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Wow, strange that they are now showing in numbered sizes as they were in lettered sizes previously---I checked my order. I wear a Medium---so now have to figure out if I need a Size 10 or a Size 12!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Sheesh said:

Wow, strange that they are now showing in numbered sizes as they were in lettered sizes previously---I checked my order. I wear a Medium---so now have to figure out if I need a Size 10 or a Size 12!

I spotted this and reordered on Monday and clicked on small since that's what I ordered last time and they were shipped today. I think someone messed up. Some of these sizes were sold out in the original s,m,l,etc. and are now restocked with the new charcoal color. Why would they get new stock in and offer in numberical sizing on wait list and s,m,l,etc available now? You can order all in s,m,l etc. now.{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I reordered white and black because they sold out in small immediately when they were first presented. And 2 pair of charcoal.

INTERESTING....They must read these forums because they have changed the availability of the graphics to show Charcoal as the only waitlist color but mine were shipped early this morning along with backup pairs in white and black. I checked my order and my Charcoal says small not 10. Guess I'll have to wait and see what I get{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Valued Contributor

OK....I did my duty and hung in there with CS... The numerical sizing is incorrect and they will remove. All colors, including new Charcoal (waitlisted), will be sized s,m,l etc.

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

OK....I did my duty and hung in there with CS... The numerical sizing is incorrect and they will remove. All colors, including new Charcoal (waitlisted), will be sized s,m,l etc.

I see they've added the s, m, l, .... sizes!

Trusted Contributor

I might have to get a pair. My taupe leggings were waitlisted and I received them last night. Oh my, what quality! I was surprised at the quality - of course I am new to Linea. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Only thing - my size medium seem just a bit roomy in the seat/hip area. I'm afraid to go another size down, though.

Respected Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Sheesh said:

I think that's a mistake. They are showing both numeric and SML. I doubt they are going to change the sizing of a reorder.