Super Contributor

One Day Sweater Sale - Linea

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Draped Button Front V-Neck Cardigan is on two easy-pays today only.

This is a super cardigan - I have all four colors and absolutely love them.

Super Contributor

Re: One Day Sweater Sale - Linea

On 8/27/2014 LDOlvr said:

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Draped Button Front V-Neck Cardigan is on two easy-pays today only.

A238527, the posh knit jewel neck sweater, is also on 4 easy payments. I've been coveting the cadet blue for a long time, and I also ordered the pewter to go with the pewter Draped Cardigan, and had to get the pewter and seafoam sweater tees to wear underneath. So thanks LDOlvr, major damage today, but at least it all won't show for a while.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: One Day Sweater Sale - Linea

On 8/27/2014 H20gal said:
On 8/27/2014 LDOlvr said:

A238527, the posh knit jewel neck sweater, is also on 4 easy payments. I've been coveting the cadet blue for a long time, and I also ordered the pewter to go with the pewter Draped Cardigan, and had to get the pewter and seafoam sweater tees to wear underneath. So thanks LDOlvr, major damage today, but at least it all won't show for a while.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I have a pewter draped cardigan, and the matching sweater. A WK or posh knit worn under the cardigan makes its drape better. The knit of the cardigan is soft and could have a major snag problem. I am going to send them back next week. The EZ pay on the posh knit was nice.