Frequent Contributor

After receiving a letter from C/S earlier this week about more stock coming in for my multi-bead torsade in red that has been on waitlist for 3 months -- They cancelled my order this morning. Soooooo, any ladies who were patiently waiting for more stock of this beautiful necklace, looks like we won't be able to get anymore. Anyone know if Louis has addressed jewelry restocks? I would ask on his website, but I seem to be technically challenged with that site.

Honored Contributor

i dont know about the torsade necklace, but i had the silver palm frond necklace on waitlist and they cancelled it about a month ago. however, according to louis he is bringing it back. not sure why they would cancel my order if they were bringing it back.....unless perhaps they are going to raise the price?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Sometimes they cancel because their delivery date is very far in the future.

Trusted Contributor
My red torsade was canceled, too. I'll reorder if it's restocked.
Honored Contributor

That's tor sad.

Contributor
I waitlisted two red torsades on 5/30. They shipped on 8/9. When did you waitlist?
Trusted Contributor
I wait listed June 9. I bet it'll be reordered.
Frequent Contributor
On 8/21/2014 brewhaha said:

That's tor sad.

Very good...like that one.

Frequent Contributor
sure to w/21/2014 solandra said:ell I waitlisted two red torsades on 5/30. They splihipped on 8/9. When did you waitlist?

I waitlisted on June 16th. Was hopeful all summer because I wanted to wear the red with different navy as well as white outfits over the summer holidays and beyond. I have the black one and love it. It is very stylish and well made and very comfortable to wear. Lots of compliments. Oh well -- sure would be nice if they would reorder--sure hope Louis gets to read these forums.

Valued Contributor

Sometimes they cancel a waitlist item because the price will be increased when they bring it back. This has happened to me.