Honored Contributor

The New Ponte Knit Petite Pants (A256444)

What can I say?? I'm so glad these are in Petite inseam sizing!! Last year only the Regular inseams were available and I ordered 3 out of the 4 colors. This year as soon as the Petites came online, I ordered all 4 colors and received them today.

These are also in the same size as the Regular for me (Medium).

I have a 31" waist and 41.5" hips. They feel different to me than last year's Regulars, even though the fabric content is the same. I wish an aubergine/wine or a hunter green pant had been added to the roster as well as the original 4 colors.

These will be my winter pants.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Re: The New Ponte Knit Petite Pants (A256444)

I ordered these in the gray. They are slightly large in the waist but I can take them in. I thought the casing and the width of the elastic were interesting. This is the first pair of Louis' pants I have tried other than the linen ones from last Spring. These ponte pants are a nice weight and I will be able to wear them for work also. A win for me!

Trusted Contributor

I'm new to Linea, but like the looks of the ponte pants. I ended up ordering all four colors.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't dare let these pass me by ... I'm waiting for all four colors to arrive ... maybe tomorrow.

Glad to hear they're "all that," Jazz. Maybe aubergine and hunter will be next, who knows.

Valued Contributor

Yummmm. I received my FIRST ever pair of these pants and they are so comfortable and cozy on and the drape, cut and fit, again in petite sizing for me, is just fabulous! I've had mixed issues with Linea pants until I discovered how great the whisper knit pant was in the petite version. Just love them. And now these in petite. So I was hesitant to order more than the black and the navy. Navy should arrive tomorrow. All of my petite size sold out so I'll have to wait for the reorder on other DARK colors hopefully. Dark Green, more Dark brown, maybe another version of dark grey. Happy to have found these.

Trusted Contributor

Being new to Linea, I'm more than anxious for my four pair to arrive!