Trusted Contributor

I popped on QVC yesterday morning when the a.m. news got too depressing to bear. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Louis was on, so I tuned in - I've watched some of his airings in the past and liked what I saw. Well, I finally caved! I ordered the pencil skirt in taupe/black leopard, the funnel neck sweater in black, and am also trying a pair of the animal tights (black). I'm hoping everything will fit well. I've been admiring the shows for awhile now - mainly because the pieces all seem to be classic and switchable. And I like Louis. Smiley Wink

Wish me luck!

Honored Contributor

Re: Made my first Linea order!

Congratulations and enjoy! You will love this line.

Valued Contributor

Your selections are wonderful and I am sure you will be very pleased. Let us know what you think, when they arrive. Good Luck!!
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to the wonderful world of Linea! I was watching too, and I sat there thinking how beautifully those clothes were styled…really made me want to buy, buy, and buy some more. Wear everything in good health!

Trusted Contributor

I'm new to the line, too, but have LOVED everything I've received so far. Let us know!

Valued Contributor

Your outfit choice, head to toe, is FANTASTIC! Hope everything fits. I think you will be thrilled with the quality.

KK

Esteemed Contributor

Now THAT'S an outfit. Hubba hubba, honey!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Oooh, I'm so excited! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Thank you everyone!

Respected Contributor

The best line out there. Congratulations!

Respected Contributor

On 8/20/2014 PilatesLover said:

I popped on QVC yesterday morning when the a.m. news got too depressing to bear. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Louis was on, so I tuned in - I've watched some of his airings in the past and liked what I saw. Well, I finally caved! I ordered the pencil skirt in taupe/black leopard, the funnel neck sweater in black, and am also trying a pair of the animal tights (black). I'm hoping everything will fit well. I've been admiring the shows for awhile now - mainly because the pieces all seem to be classic and switchable. And I like Louis. Smiley Wink

Wish me luck!

Good Luck PilatesLover, even thought I know you won't need it. I have two of the three items you ordered and am waiting impatiently for my funnel sweaters to arrive! The skirt is fabulous and the new animal tights are unbelievably good. I now own them in the three colors and ordered two more in the black. I don't ever want to be without them. They are so cool. Please let us know what you think.