Respected Contributor

Nice shoes to wear with WK Navy Pants and Malachite Tank and Swing Cardigan!

Check out these Plaid Shoes from Sole Society that I saw in the Q Insider! Pop on some of Louis' Gold jewelry pieces---great holiday outfit for Thanksgiving, too! I'm in.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Re: Nice shoes to wear with WK Navy Pants and Malachite Tank and Swing Cardigan!

Cute shoes!

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Re: Nice shoes to wear with WK Navy Pants and Malachite Tank and Swing Cardigan!

On 8/18/2014 snickster said:

Cute shoes!

Yes, very Country Squire---they scream Connecticut, falling leaves, roaring fires!

Trusted Contributor

...and they can be worn apple picking!.....

Seriously love plaid shoes, though, this is a good catch.

Respected Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Sammijo said:

...and they can be worn apple picking!.....

LOL---what can I say...I'm a New York and New England girl and Fall is in the air! What did your DH think of the Super Ponte Leggings?

Trusted Contributor

I'm in upstate NY not far from you, Sheesh! If there are any left in the super ponte, I may try them, but since leggings are not a go-to of mine, I'm trying to pace myself.

He did say 'why would you cover up those cool tights with pants', when the leggings came on! Wait till he sees the all over lace tights!

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Sammijo said:

I'm in upstate NY not far from you, Sheesh!

We should meet for lunch in Stockbridge! How far into NY State are you from the MA border? I was just up at the Clark Museum in Williamstown, MA a few weeks ago. Also, Tanglewood in Lenox a couple of weeks ago.

Respected Contributor

Adorable shoes. Just my style! Perfect for the navy WK pants.

I didn't realize QVC carried Sole Society shoes. Thanks for posting, Sheesh.

Super Contributor

I got these in plaid last week to go with my wk pants. They are very cute.