Honored Contributor

Funnel Neck Sweater (A259109) + Whisper Knit Shawl (A259111)

Am I the only one desiring to pair these two? Maybe I missed someone else's comments that stated the same thought.

I'm banking on a WK dress in raspberry because I chose the sweater and shawl in raspberry, and I'd like to use the shawl with both the sweater and the dress.

To be clear, I do not plan to wrap the shawl around my neck when I wear the sweater, but I would like to have it hanging loosely around my shoulders on chilly days and nights.

Respected Contributor

Re: Funnel Neck Sweater (A259109) + Whisper Knit Shawl (A259111)

Goldie, that sounds lovely. I did order a Black Shawl, but I haven't figured out yet what else with regard to the sweater, etc., as I am a bit behind. Is there a scarf/pashmina coming in WK, too, besides the shawl? If so, that's a better size for me as I am short. I'm figuring I'm in for the WK dresses in every color---because-- LINEA!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I predict when this shawl is shown in raspberry it will sell like hotcakes! Gorgeous with all navy, imagine over hunter green, walnut, teals, gray or all black. How fabulous to wear raspberry shawl over raspberry sweater with new longer WK skirt in black, black gloves, tights and booties. How about gray pants, gray turtleneck and raspberry shawl with gray or burgundy pearls... So plain, yet so chic, a no brainer. I like that Louis offers pops of limited colors to add freshness to our wardrobes.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Sheesh, I'm glad the pairing got a rise out of someone. As you probably know, I am about your height and am a Large, and I believe I can make this sweater work for me. Delusional tendencies aside (on my part) Smile, I believe that by arranging the sweater in certain ways, it can be very flattering to those who are not on the tall side. By the way, someone responded to you on another thread regarding the scarves. I forget the colors, but nutmeg was among them, and the poster graciously included the photo of the scarf (with the nutmeg skirt and petrol blue T-neck) that Louis posted on his blog.

HAPPY, I think you can see my orders (joshing). About an hour ago I ordered the WK long skirt in black and envisioned the raspberry funnel sweater and shawl with it. You gave me ideas for the extras.

F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S