Respected Contributor

OH NO! The WK SHAWL is Available! A259111

There goes the Budget! Raspberry, Olive, Black!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Shawl

Trusted Contributor

Re: OH NO! The WK SHAWL is Available! A259111

Just added the shawl. Just Black for now. Will wait a while to see if the WK scarf appears before I pull the trigger on this order.

Valued Contributor

On 8/15/2014 Barbara in Virginia said:

Just added the shawl. Just Black for now. Will wait a while to see if the WK scarf appears before I pull the trigger on this order.

Barbara...What do you think the difference will be? Sizing and additional colors like Nutmeg and Petrol Blue???

Trusted Contributor

The scarf will have the same measurements as the Posh Knit scarf from last year. Sorry, I don't remember the colors other than Hunter. IF I'm remembering correctly, also Brick and possibly Black.

Esteemed Contributor

I went all in on this one and ordered all three colors. I love shawls and wear them year round.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 gardensla said:

I went all in on this one and ordered all three colors. I love shawls and wear them year round.

Same here. When it gets cold I just wear a shawl over my blazers. That can keep me warm enough until the snow falls.

Frequent Contributor

I was a little surprised by the colors - raspberry and olive, when everything so far is aubergine and hunter? Makes me wonder if the WK dress that's coming will be in these colors. I seem to remember the WK scarves coming in black, navy, aubergine, hunter, nutmeg and brick - but I could be wrong.
Valued Contributor

On 8/16/2014 enjay said: I was a little surprised by the colors - raspberry and olive, when everything so far is aubergine and hunter? Makes me wonder if the WK dress that's coming will be in these colors. I seem to remember the WK scarves coming in black, navy, aubergine, hunter, nutmeg and brick - but I could be wrong.

HI enjay.... I was surprised also. On Louis website he shows a long scarf in Nutmeg, thinner than the shawl, being worn with the zip front cardigan, also in nutmeg. So there is something else besides the shawl and the 3 colors listed: raspberry, olive and black. I hope he offers the colors you listed. Boy is my credit card on fire, it passed smoking last night!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 enjay said: I was a little surprised by the colors - raspberry and olive, when everything so far is aubergine and hunter? Makes me wonder if the WK dress that's coming will be in these colors. I seem to remember the WK scarves coming in black, navy, aubergine, hunter, nutmeg and brick - but I could be wrong.

By Jove, I think you've got it, enjay! This makes sense and -- if your thought pans out -- explains the mysterious abduction of the WK olive skirt order for several of us. Perhaps there wouldn't be a substantial market for both an olive skirt and dress the same season.

Now I am rethinking this shawl because I would adore it with a WK dress. But what color? Drats! Decisions, decisions...

Respected Contributor

On 8/16/2014 Goldie76 said:

By Jove, I think you've got it, enjay! This makes sense and -- if your thought pans out -- explains the mysterious abduction of the WK olive skirt order for several of us. Perhaps there wouldn't be a substantial market for both an olive skirt and dress the same season.

Now I am rethinking this shawl because I would adore it with a WK dress. But what color? Drats! Decisions, decisions...

Wait, is there a WK scarf coming in ADDITION to the shawl? I think I may prefer the scarf to the shawl as the shawl is a lot of fabric for me at 5'3".

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel