Honored Contributor

notes from jac via facebook regarding upcoming shows

Hi All....Let's talk clothes! We will be on this Monday at 6p.m....with Sandra and again with Lisa for P.M.Style. We will also have another 1 hour show at 6a.m, with Amy, on Tuesday. The 6p.m. show has NEW items all throughout. My special favorite is the Zig Zag Knit top and skirt. The only way to describe it is Missoni inspired. It hits you when you 1st see these standout pieces. One of my favorite people to model for in Milan, were the Missonis....Tai and Rosita Missoni were the loveliest people to work for. Their shows were always in a beautiful Villa or Museum in Milan. They are from the Lombardy region of Italy, which is North of Milan....their children all work for the Company. Tai Missoni was an Olympic runner in his youth...he has passed away not that long ago.. He was distinguished and flirty and Rosita was elegant, yet warm. Saks 5th Ave. had wonderful shows for them when they came to town....they had the exclusive Missoni boutique and the shows were so well done. I remember seeing the Milanese woman wearing Missoni and always thought they looked so effortlessly chic. The 2 items Louie will be presenting come in Hunter Green and a Brick Combo. Please make note to see these....very special and very easy and comfortable to wear. There also will be a Super Ponte Knit Jacket. It is elongated....that is a real plus and comes in Taupe and Black. There are Ponte Leggings...more substantial for Fall...in the same colors. I tried on the XS in the Leggings and they fit perfectly. They were not short on me and I am 5'10"..they stretch 2 ways. A great look. I love the Funnel Neck Sweater...I will be wearing it in one of the colors...I think Black....also in Ivory and Raspberry. I know you will love this sweater! On P.M. Style,there is the reorder WK Side Buttoned Sweater. The new color...Hooray!...is Hunter Green. Look at this great sweater, then look down! I will be wearing the Sneak Peek Lace stocking! Speaking of Sneaky Peeks....There is a Major one on the 6a.m. Show. I am only allowed to say that!,... but I will be wearing "IT" with the Ponte Maxi Skirt. Keep a watch for that. Much better descriptions are on Louie's Blog..You know I'm all chatter! Hope to see you at the shows, Love Jac

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: notes from jac via facebook regarding upcoming shows

The Tuesday, 6 AM "Sneak Peek" sounds very intriguing---I'll be up waiting with a big mug of coffee!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for letting us know.

Valued Contributor

On 8/15/2014 Sheesh said:

The Tuesday, 6 AM "Sneak Peek" sounds very intriguing---I'll be up waiting with a big mug of coffee!

That's 3 AM here,...but I will DVR

Honored Contributor

It's 5 AM for me, but I am usually up anyway, so I'll be watching.

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

I think the ""It"" sneak peak that Jac spoke of for the 6am show will be the v neck button cardi in black or forest green that she is wearing with the ponte maxi skirt
Trusted Contributor

Is Jac saying we should wear the zigzag top and skirt together? That seems like too much. I wish for a zigzag long jacket though.

Trusted Contributor

I will wear the two Zig Zag pieces together. But also as separates.

Trusted Contributor

is anyone familiar with the fabric of the Zig Zag pieces? I know that no one actually has the top in hand yet as it was just posted, but is the top more a sweater knit or closer to the poly/span tops? I understand the fabric content reads 'nylon', but I was wondering the form that nylon was taking. Thanks for any help.

Respected Contributor

On 8/17/2014 evelyner said:

Is Jac saying we should wear the zigzag top and skirt together? That seems like too much. I wish for a zigzag long jacket though.

Wearing together won't be for everyone, but it is very chic and very Missoni-esq. The zig zags on the skirt are vertical; the zig zags on the top are horizontal. I ordered both pieces in Green and I plan to wear the pieces separately AND together.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel