Respected Contributor

Matching Whisper Knit Navy Garments

Earlier this year, I purchased the Linea Whisper Knit Boyfriend Cardigan (A251578) and the
Whisper Knit Mock Neck Sweater with Rib Detail (A251584) in the navy color. Will these navy items match the following newer items in the navy color:

--Whisper Knit Pull On Skirt (A253411)
--New Whisper Knit Pants (A257385)
--Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Turtleneck (A72448)?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Valued Contributor

Re: Matching Whisper Knit Navy Garments

Writer, if you can afford to lose the cost of the shipping ~ usually something like $6.95 ~ you might want to go ahead and give one item a try - to see if it pleases you in it's match. Personally, I can't think of a Linea Navy item I own that doesn't work with the rest of my Linea navy items - including a nautical cardigan I got from Linea - probably 8 years ago now.

Regular Contributor

My experience has been remarkable consistency. I own a lot of Linea navy, wovens and knits including numerous Whisper Knit items purchased from 2007 to the present. They all match. As to the WKs, they could be one dye lot, though they were purchased over several years.

Respected Contributor

I have the wk navy pants. They are a perfect match to the TN and the twofer this summer even though the twofer is a lighter weight. I ordered the pull on skirt. I assumed it would work.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much, Linea Ladies, for your advice . At your suggestion, I have ordered everything I was thinking about in the navy. I know that if I did not go ahead and order everything today, I probably would miss out on some items.