Respected Contributor

ZIP FRONT CARDIGAN - AVAILABLE! A257380

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Zip Front CardiganLinea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Zip Front CardiganLinea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan

Super Contributor

Re: ZIP FRONT CARDIGAN - AVAILABLE! A257380

Thank you so much! Now...if the leggings and skirt post, I'm done!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting. I got my Petrol Zip Front Cardigan (returned the OTO Petrol as style looked ridiculous on me). I'm passing on the Black WK Zip front and waiting for the Hunter ENR and other things to come. I've got a Black WK Cardigan already.

Still waiting on the Super Ponte Leggings in Black and the Green Flame Stitch Skirt. Ordered the Black Super Ponte Jacket and the Green Flame Stitch Top last night.

Already received the WK V-Necks and T-necks, so I think I'm done for this round of Linea Power Shopping! I shudder to think what I've spent since January on Linea---but loving every bit of it!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

On 8/15/2014 Sheesh said:

Thanks for posting. I got my Petrol Zip Front Cardigan (returned the OTO Petrol s style looked ridiculous on me). I'm passing on the Black WK Zip front and waiting for the Hunter ENR and other things to come. I've got a Black WK Cardigan already.

Sill waiting on the Super Ponte Leggings in Black and the Green Flame Stitch Skirt. Ordered the Black Super Ponte Jacket and the Green Flame Stitch Top last night.

Already received the WK V-Necks and T-necks, so I think I'm done for this round of Linea Power Shopping! I shudder to think what I've spent since January on Linea---but loving every bit of it!

D I T T O ! ! !

Valued Contributor

LDOlvr: When the leggings become available, maybe the item will be accompanied by pictures as bad as those for A255122 Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

This sweater is divine. Ordered nutmeg and black. Would like the petrol blue, but I'm showing restraint. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Ordered the black and the petrol blue! Got the flame stitch top in the brick red last night so I can sit back and watch on the 18th knowing I have a great start on my fall wardrobe what with all the other great ""goodies"" that have already been delivered!

Thanks for the heads up ladies!

Respected Contributor

I've been out all day and just placed my order. Now I have the cardigan, tank and skirt in the petrol and the nutmeg, and couldn't be happier.

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting, Seka! Ordered Black and Petrol to go with the matching tanks and mid-calf skirts. Glad these came up early, so I don't have to wait for the midnight ordering rush!

Respected Contributor

On 8/15/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:
On 8/15/2014 Sheesh said:

Thanks for posting. I got my Petrol Zip Front Cardigan (returned the OTO Petrol s style looked ridiculous on me). I'm passing on the Black WK Zip front and waiting for the Hunter ENR and other things to come. I've got a Black WK Cardigan already.

Sill waiting on the Super Ponte Leggings in Black and the Green Flame Stitch Skirt. Ordered the Black Super Ponte Jacket and the Green Flame Stitch Top last night.

D I T T O ! ! !

I've also spent a small fortune on Linea since the beginning of the year. Time to slow it down methinks.