Respected Contributor

Collared Sweater A257383 - Blog Photos Are Up

“THE IVORY SHIRT COLLAR SWEATER”

August 201416

The IVORY SHIRT COLLAR SWEATER, A257383, in WHISPER KNIT, is a classic style with a TWIST. The collar is as beautifully made as they would make in the finest factories in ITALY. The RIB DETAIL gives the sweater an updated look. The long sleeve ends with a 6 1/2? border of ribs, and the bottom of the sweater has an approx. 11? border of ribs which are attached to the sweater with a tubular trim. This is a much more refined and expensive way to finish the bottom. Please note this is not a WAIST WHITTLING SWEATER….meaning the ribs do not start 2 to 3 inches above the waist. They start slightly above the waist, as a waist band on a skirt would be, and then go down over the hip area. This of course will vary with each individual woman depending if she is short or long waisted. The total length of the sweater is approx. 27 1/2 to 28 inches for the xs. I would suggest you buy the size you would normally buy in your WK sweaters………….This is the perfect sweater to wear under jackets….but on its’ own it make a strong enough statement. This is a season-less sweater and can be worn as soon as you would start to wear a sweater, and stored away when the weather becomes to warm…….In other words from the FALL….through the HOLIDAYS , and then through Spring and early Summer….depending where you live……………….The BEAUTIFUL PIN……in SILVER with the clear CRYSTAL STONES, and the large center PEARL will be coming for the Holiday season…..as well as the matching SHRIMP EARRING with the metal BEAD and CLEAR CRYSTALS details……………something to look forward to……………………..enjoy…………………much Love……………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title">“THE MAHOGANY SHIRT SWEATER”</h3>

huntergreen

Many colors are called MAHOGANY or OXBLOOD which are really on the outskirts of what the color truly should look like…….THIS IS MAHOGANY…………….Mahogany is a very very deep WINE with strong undertones of DARK BROWN…..This is the DEEPEST, DARKEST, RICHEST wine I have done to date. That certainly doesn’t negate the other wines I have done, such as Aubergine, Claret, Sangria etc, but they are all definite wine colors, all paler with red being the predominate color…………Mahogany is in a category by itself…………Due to it’s dept and darkness….it would make the perfect pant color. This is the only style I have done in this color, but if you all like it I will bring it back in other styles……….Above, I have paired the Mahogany sweater with the new BLACK WK LONG SKIRT, A257384………….To accessorize I have chosen the Fleur de Lis cross in the wine, J271859 and two of the coordinating station necklaces, J271861. The necklace has enameled beads and clear glass beads….all floating from a LINEA GOLD chain…….The earring is my BOLD HOOP in GOLD which will be returning this fall………………………………………………………………………………………….Enjoy……………………………much Love…………………………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title">“THE BLACK COLLAR SWEATER”</h3>

August 201417

The SHIRT COLLARED SWEATER in BLACK is the perfect backdrop for all the new…and already acquired….LINEA JEWELRY……..The CROSS OF THE SEASON….is the REVERSIBLE cross shown above. On one side it is PAVED with tiny hand set CRYSTALS, and a SQUARE PEARL in the center. The reverse side is smooth metal with a RIM outlining the cross, and a center BLACK JET GLASS STONE……To coordinate with the cross….the SHRIMP EARRING……which will be avail in GUNMETAL with HEMATITE stones, SILVER with the CLEAR CRYSTALS and GOLD, again with the CLEAR CRYSTALS…..I have chosen to show the sweater in the photos with the matching BLACK WK SKIRT, and my IVORY CREPE LINED PANT……How many ways can you wear this Shirt Collared Sweater?………..TOO many to count!…………………………………………………………………………………..

……………………………………………………….enjoy……………..much Love…………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title">“THE BLACK SHIRT COLLAR SWEATER CON’T”</h3>

August 201423

So many ways …so many choices to wear your BLACK SHIRT COLLAR SWEATER….Above the BABY CHEETAH KNIT SKIRT, A257352……It a terrific piece to refresh what you already own……It always makes you feel good to wear something……..NEW!……………………………………………………………………..enjoy…………..much Love…………………..Louis

Frequent Contributor

Re: Collared Sweater A257383 - Blog Photos Are Up

I have this sweater and it is wonderful!! I can't wait for the cross!!

Respected Contributor

Happy to see Louis' photos--thanks for posting. This sweater is elegant & beautiful. Added to the must-have list. And, that cross!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Edit: Didn't even notice the earrings. Wow. All the jewelry is stunning!!!

Trusted Contributor

The cross, the pin, the station necklace, the earrings, the cross--oh, yes the cross is worth two mentions.

I have the mahogany, and I think it looks like Dr. Pepper or a Cherry Coke color. Very yummy. Love the collar on the sweater. I really hope this color makes another appearance next fall.

Super Contributor

I am much more entranced with the new jewelry pieces than the sweater! That pin is gorgeous, and I love the earrings and cross, too. Can't wait to see more of these pieces.

Trusted Contributor

I do think a cordovan belt looks sharp on the mahogany sweater.

Respected Contributor

Do you think mahogany is a bit too dark for a ""summer""? Really love all the wine shades.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/10/2014 GraceCO said:

Do you think mahogany is a bit too dark for a ""summer""? Really love all the wine shades.

This sweater is heavier. You couldn't wear it in warm weather.

Respected Contributor

On 8/10/2014 gk27 said:
On 8/10/2014 GraceCO said:

Do you think mahogany is a bit too dark for a "summer"? Really love all the wine shades.

This sweater is heavier. You couldn't wear it in warm weather.

I meant "Summer" as in color analysis. But, I have it figured out, thanksSmiley Happy I know that Louis oftentimes says you can wear WKs all year round, but I find them too uncomfortable, unless it's a tank.

Esteemed Contributor

Think I must have the mahogany ... another piece to add to my list for next week. Oh well ... it just keeps growing.