Valued Contributor

WK Taupe vs Latte View Difference

Just posted A257376 WK drape front cardigan with updated sizes available. In the very beginning of the video you can see Brenda in Taupe sweater set and Jac in Latte skirt standing next to each other and compare these two colors. I am going over to his site and request he does this more often. I know this would help me compare some of these colors that seem so close. (Like caramel, nutmeg, topaz.....petrol blue, lapis, cobalt....hunter green, spruce green etc).

Honored Contributor

Re: WK Taupe vs Latte View Difference

That is a great idea and I remember how confused we were with the longer length pearls as to what names the Q gave them and what Louis called them.

Another idea would be to ask him to put on an index card the names of each color (especially when comparing hues) on his collage board.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I asked Louis about the latte skirt working along with the new taupe long ponte knit jacket. After viewing the video mentioned above, I can see that they may not work well together. I also noticed the fabulous earrings that Jac was wearing in that video! Are those the ones that someone asked LDO about and he said that QVC didn't agree to buy, but he hasn't given up trying? They are stunning.
Super Contributor

To me the latte has a warmer hue, and the taupe has the cooler hue. I've got the new taupe sweater coming so I'll find out when it gets here, although the one latte sweater I got went back as it was defective in the shoulder seaming. I got the cinnamon short sleeved top and wonder how it will look with the new black sweater and a black skirt. I'll soon know Smiley Happy!

Respected Contributor

On 8/3/2014 InStitches49 said:

To me the latte has a warmer hue, and the taupe has the cooler hue. I've got the new taupe sweater coming so I'll find out when it gets here, although the one latte sweater I got went back as it was defective in the shoulder seaming. I got the cinnamon short sleeved top and wonder how it will look with the new black sweater and a black skirt. I'll soon know Smiley Happy!

When you are wearing a Black Skirt and a Black Cardigan you can literally wear any color underneath---then add an accessory in that color as well---good to go!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel