Respected Contributor

Is Louis only on once during "Fashion Days"

I was only able to see Louis briefly today (long enough to get the cardigan)- Did he only have one show? I really hope that QVC didn't bring him down from Connecticut for a 1 hr show only! Will check the guide. I thought that the zippered top and skirt set was adorable w/ black tights (:

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Louis only on once during ""Fashion Days""

Bob Mackie was in for only one show from California and Issac in for one show from NY. Don't see why Louis is any different.
Esteemed Contributor

Sadly we only got one hour this time, but on the 18th of August there's a one hour show (6PM) and also on PM Style and the 6AM fashion program.

Hoping sneak peeks start this week!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

I'd like the sneak peeks to start,too. I'm just not ready to order more yet. I know that jewelry is going to hit soon, too.

Super Contributor

On 8/2/2014 KathyPet said: Bob Mackie was in for only one show from California and Issac in for one show from NY. Don't see why Louis is any different.

Bob Mackie had another show during the night and Issac was on the morning show.

Respected Contributor

This post brings me to another question. Do you tend to buy more when the vendor/designer is present on the air with the host. If I like an item it really doesn't matter to me if just the host is presenting it regardless of the line. Many vendors do travel far for an hour show. I think that is crazy.

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/2/2014 luvpoos said:

This post brings me to another question. Do you tend to buy more when the vendor/designer is present on the air with the host. If I like an item it really doesn't matter to me if just the host is presenting it regardless of the line. Many vendors do travel far for an hour show. I think that is crazy.

Louis has always taken great care to ensure that his clothing is presented exactly the way he wants. he ensures that all the models are completely styled from head to,toe. I am sure that is why he is at every presentation. Some of the other vendors have many other things they are working on besides their QVC line. Issac has his designer line and Bob Mackie still designs costumes for performers so they cannot always be present when their hour shows are on.
Respected Contributor

I think Louis is different because he has many online only items that we only get to see on air when he points them out. I know two necklaces sold out during the show.

Also, it could be to our advantage if he isn't on that much. Air time is very expensive and he sells without it. The Q obviously knows that and it makes him more valuable. I think the same vendors constantly is because of expensive air time. Some of my best buys were from boutique designers that disappeared and not replaced with others. Remember Louis almost disappeared with them.

Respected Contributor

Isn't it true that Linea was not shown on Fashion Day prior years? I keep thinking he wasn't included for whatever reason.
Honored Contributor

On 8/2/2014 Mustangshar said: Isn't it true that Linea was not shown on Fashion Day prior years? I keep thinking he wasn't included for whatever reason.

I don't recall him being on a regular Fashion Day either. He was always on Designer Day.