Respected Contributor

Red Brick and Black Short Jacket Available! A257280

Am ordering the Black - the Skirt has already shipped!
Super Contributor

Re: Red Brick and Black Short Jacket Available! A257280

Thanks, Seka. Ordered the Black. Skirt arrived today, love it. I'm 5'9," and it hits just below mid-calf.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Seka, I'm ordering the red jacket.I think I'm going to go with size 10. The 8 would be fitted most likely instead of semi fitted.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

On 7/31/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Thanks Seka, I'm ordering the red jacket.I think I'm going to go with size 10. The 8 would be fitted most likely instead of semi fitted.

I'm usually a size 6 in Linea jackets but the bust measurement looks a little small so I'm going up to an 8.
Honored Contributor

yarn, I looked at the peplum jacket which is similar material and I went with Medium on that one. I could go with an 8 probably but it would be fitted too closely for me.

Valued Contributor

Just a reminder Just Jazz..the peplum jacket was ponte knit with a lot of stretch. This fabric has vey little give. These fabrics are nothing alike. Just the opposite. It does have a little stretch but very little and is a heavier fabric than the ponte.

Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

Just a reminder Just Jazz..the peplum jacket was ponte knit with a lot of stretch. This fabric has vey little give. These fabrics are nothing alike. Just the opposite. It does have a little stretch but very little and is a heavier fabric than the ponte.

Oh goodness, maybe I should go to a size 12 then?? I HATE numerical sizing!

Valued Contributor

On 7/31/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 7/31/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

Oh goodness, maybe I should go to a size 12 then?? I HATE numerical sizing!

I got both of the skirts yesterday and this is a woven with horizontal give only; not a knit like the ponte. I went up to a 12 because I have broad shoulders and I hate a tight jacket with little or no stretch. Just hated for you to think they are similar fabrics and with easy pays these will probably go fast. Many comments on liking a shorter jacket!!!

Honored Contributor

HappyLady,

I wear a 36C bra and have 41" hips. I looked again at the measurements and think the 10 with 4" of ease in the chest will work for me especially if I wear something below the jacket.

I hate numerical sizing.