Valued Contributor

I am already getting nervous about the wk pants!

I just saw a post were it was being discussed about ordering two different sizes and returning one. Louis has done stated if there are many returns these will NOT be reordered. As Louis stated there are so many wonderful colors these pants can be made in. Please talk with Sheesh about this, there are other ways to receive your money back without messing this up for the ones that want these pants to be reordered in other colors!

Trusted Contributor

Re: I am already getting nervous about the wk pants!

Can someone ask Louis why the size chart is showing the XLG as being larger than the 1X. It doesn't make sense and I'm not ordering two sizes because it's a gift. May I ask what is Delphi all about?
Esteemed Contributor

Received my two pairs today and They are both going back due to,defective manufacture. On the inside leg seam on both pairs on both leg seams there is a bump in the pants a few inches above my knee. When you stand nice and straight and look down the leg theses bumps are very noticeable. I am not keeping pants that look like this. Looks like the machines just didn't keep the material,straight when the seams were stitching down the leg inner seam.
Trusted Contributor

On 7/31/2014 KathyPet said: Received my two pairs today and They are both going back due to,defective manufacture. On the inside leg seam on both pairs on both leg seams there is a bump in the pants a few inches above my knee. When you stand nice and straight and look down the leg theses bumps are very noticeable. I am not keeping pants that look like this. Looks like the machines just didn't keep the material,straight when the seams were stitching down the leg inner seam.'

I have sewn since I was 12 years old. Try steaming the "bump" areas. Could well be that the bumps developed the way the pants were folded for shipping. Not a defect.

Trusted Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday, and the fit is perfect! I am a size 10 & about 5'3 ish, and took the petite small. I learned my lesson 2 years ago, when the PM was too big, & I never was able to get another. If I could only decide on what color for the new cardi...
Esteemed Contributor

I will try steaming them with my Rowenta. The pants have a lovely line which is ruined by these ""bubbles""of fabric
Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 NYCMarian said: Mine arrived yesterday, and the fit is perfect! I am a size 10 & about 5'3 ish, and took the petite small. I learned my lesson 2 years ago, when the PM was too big, & I never was able to get another. If I could only decide on what color for the new cardi...

I just received the Petite Mediums and changed by check order for the Petite Smalls to Credit card.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼