Contributor

A great big hug to Louis for bringing us WK pants in petite sizes.

I ordered one each in size PS & PXS. I am 5'3" and a quarter inch in height. Usually, I can't order Linea pants due to rise issues but for reference purposes, I do have the denim slim ankle jeans #A-252357 in size 8. They fit well & are not tight fitting but comfortable. In the WK pencil skirt I wear a small. Until today, I have never fit into an XS anything, ever!

I am thick waisted with not much of a tush & have thin legs. Of the two, the PXS are a better fit on me. Not at all tight or tight looking & they have a beautiful drape. The length is just right. I can wear them with flats or a low to mid high heel shoe. If I choose to wear them with a higher heel boot or shoe boot, they too will look fine. The PS pants are a bit baggier in the hips, tush, crotch & thigh areas on me and although the rise measurement is the same the PS would have to sit above my waist whereas, the PXS sits at my waist.

Laying them flat & without stretching them at all, these are the measurements of both:

Petite XS

Inseam - 28"

Waist - 27 & 1/2"

Waistband width - 1 & 1/2"

Front Rise - 10" (not including waistband)

Back Rise - 12" (not including waistband)

Hips - 18" (measured 5" below bottom of waistband)

Thigh - 10 & 1/2"

Petite S

Inseam - 28"

Waist - 28 & 1/2"

Waistband width - 1 & 1/2"

Front Rise - 10" (not including waistband)

Back Rise - 12" (not including waistband)

Hips - 19 & 1/2" (measured 5" below bottom of waistband)

Thigh - 11 & 1/4"

I hope this helps those with fit & length questions.

These pants look & feel wonderful while on and with that "column of color" I look taller & thinner. Also, they do have a lot of stretch.

Super Contributor

Re: Petite WK Pants - Review

I don't understand the measurement of the hips and waist. My hips are quite a bit bigger than my waist.

Contributor

Re: Petite WK Pants - Review

From left to right the PXS waist is 13 & 3/4"". The overall circumference is 27 & 1/2"".

from Left to right the PS waist is 14 & 1/4"". The overall circumference is 28 & 1/2"".