Respected Contributor

Has anyone recieved the new tights?

I placed my order, but nothing has arrived yet. I'd love to hear what you think.

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anyone recieved the new tights?

Mine has only shipped today!

Contributor

Mine shipped yesterday and are out for delivery today! That has NEVER happened, I have never gotten a package the day after it shipped.

Respected Contributor

Good to hear. Mine have shipped, but it can take a couple of days. If they are as good as I hope they are I want to stock up before word gets out. Who knows how many they have ordered. I hope we don't have to wait a year for reorders!

Trusted Contributor

Mine, along with the wk pants, are still in process. Nothing new. A week in process is routine. That's because I live in LA and you that's the end of the earth. No UPS service most days.

Contributor

Well ladies one of the perks of working from home a couple days a week is that I am home to meet the UPS man. I just got the tights and they are divine. They would be nice at twice the price. The fit is spot on (yes I tried them on). The colors are deep and rich. I ordered one of each color and all of the colors are great. Now I can't wait for fall so that I can start wearing them. I am going to have to find a new pair of shoes/booties to match the aubergine.

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 sterling36 said:

Well ladies one of the perks of working from home a couple days a week is that I am home to meet the UPS man. I just got the tights and they are divine. They would be nice at twice the price. The fit is spot on (yes I tried them on). The colors are deep and rich. I ordered one of each color and all of the colors are great. Now I can't wait for fall so that I can start wearing them. I am going to have to find a new pair of shoes/booties to match the aubergine.

So good to hear!! Looking forward to getting mine, which have shipped!

Respected Contributor

Do you have the Aubergine WK pencil skirt? If so, how do the colors match? Thanks.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

I'm holding out for a pair in hunter green! That's the hardest color to match - that and the aubergine.

Valued Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Sheesh said:

Do you have the Aubergine WK pencil skirt? If so, how do the colors match? Thanks.

I have the Aubergine WK pencil skirt and all my tights should arrive tomorrow. I'll post as soon as they arrive.