Valued Contributor

I ordered the new whisper knit pants as soon as they posted and after being "in process" until today. They have been shipped as of today!

It just seems unreal a company this size lets orders stay "in process" for 3 or 4 days unless you try to delete an order! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Contributor

Mine stayed in process for 3-4 days also. I was wondering if they would go in back order, however, they just shipped. I also ordered them as they were posted. I agree, it seems unreal that orders stay processed 3-4 days after they are posted

Respected Contributor

That is great news! Please post a Review when you receive them.

I also ordered as soon as they were posted - mine are still 'In Process'.

Valued Contributor

Mine still ""in process"" also. Certainly seems a long time to be in process. Sadly won't be able to tell if these fit before the show. Am I assuming right that they will be in the Friday show? There are not a lot left in my size.

Valued Contributor

Mine still in process also! Ordered the morning they were posted.

Valued Contributor

Same here but don't try to cancel the order. Not allowed.

Honored Contributor

Mine shipped yesterday too and I hope will arrive tomorrow before the show!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

JJM I quickly glanced at your post and at first read thought it said ""hope they arrive tomorrow before the snow!!"" Gave me quite a turn. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
On 7/31/2014 TheOwl said:

JJM I quickly glanced at your post and at first read thought it said ""hope they arrive tomorrow before the snow!!"" Gave me quite a turn. Smiley Happy

You and I both need more coffee! I thought I had written before the snow!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
On 7/31/2014 TheOwl said:

Mine still "in process" also. Certainly seems a long time to be in process. Sadly won't be able to tell if these fit before the show. Am I assuming right that they will be in the Friday show? There are not a lot left in my size.

I asked Louis if the WK Pants would be presented on August 1st - here's his reply:

I will be showing them, but they aren’t being sold on this show….probably on 18th of Aug.