Honored Contributor

Opinions please on A255145 with the as yet not avl leggings

Linea by Louis DellOlio Top with Patch Pockets

I have this top in both the olive and black; who thinks it would look good with the leggings Godfreak posted the horrible pic of, that Louis has said he will sneak peak for us this Friday? I was thinking that with a WK sweater tied over the shoulders it would look good, anyone agree?

Hope my questions makes sense, it does to me.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} TIA

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

Re: Opinions please on A255145 with the as yet not avl leggings

I think it would look FABULOUS. I have the same two tunics in black and olive. I love ""tied- over-the -shoulders""sweaters. I think wearing the boyfriend sweater and riding boots with the tunic and leggings would be perfect too!

KK

Respected Contributor

I think the new leggins are the new heavier weight Ponte Knit that Louis talked about. the Top is a much lighter Poly Span. However, I think they can work together if you want short sleeves with a heavy bottom---that would be my only issue---and with the right color combinations and accessories, you can make anything work.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

There are two new Leggings coming soon - Louis was responding to a question on his Blog - and this is his description of them:

" I am brining in two new leggings…..one is part of my Linea Body collection and it is FABULOUS….I think you will really love it, and it will be in the basic colors including black…they are SEAMLESS and have a fabulous fit….a TRUE legging. The other legging in black and taupe is very special and not for everyone. It is a fall/winter legging, and is more like a ski pant legging. The fabric is much thicker than the ponte knit….so it really is only foe areas where the temps get in the low 50s and down."

Valued Contributor

I was picturing the traditional weight and fit leggings, rather than the ski pant type for the outfit Snickster described.

KK

Esteemed Contributor

" I am brining in two new leggings…..one is part of my Linea Body collection and it is FABULOUS….I think you will really love it, and it will be in the basic colors including black…they are SEAMLESS and have a fabulous fit….a TRUE legging.

These are the leggings I'm waiting for. If they are as good as the crop leggings...I may never take them off.

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Isn't the cotton span legging a252344 the same fabric as the tunic?
Honored Contributor

I was thinking about the heavier weight ponte leggings coming soon, had forgotten about the Linea Body leggings, so I may have to re-think this idea I had. I have the crop leggings to match the two tops I posted about in my OP, but want some longer, for Fall. And, after the show on Friday, and in Aug., I may buy all of them, I don't seem to have much self-control on a lot of Linea items.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 snickster said:

....... I don't seem to have much self-control on a lot of Linea items.

.......you are not alone, snickster!