Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Jacquard Top & Skirt - Taupe & Indigo!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE TAUPE CHEETAH JACQUARD TOP & SKIRT”</h3>

sunglasses10

What’s a new Fall season without a little ANIMAL thrown in!?…….For Fall 2014 I am presenting a BABY CHEETAH JACQUARD KNIT…TOP, A257347…and….SKIRT, A257352……….The fabric is a Rayon/Poly/Span blended KNIT. It is soft to the hand, but has enough body to conceal and camouflage any little issues you may think you have…………..The top has long sleeves, is semi fitted and has a stand collar which has a front hidden zipper so you can wear it open if you choose…..Obviously, a better choice for those who weren’t blessed with a swan’s neck. The top is approx. 24 inches long for the XS. The color above is……………TAUPE/BLACK……

The SKIRT, A257352, is approx 23 inches long and is a PULL-ON style. The waist band is contoured and the style of the top is very much like the pull-on Ponte pant that has been reordered. There is stretch to the skirt, but you should pay attention to the hip measurement……. Both pieces are interchangeable with BLACK….BLACK top with CHEETAH skirt……….BLACK bottom with CHEETAH top. I prefer black as the coordinate rather than trying to wear a Taupe top….I think it dilutes the look….if you know what I mean……….However, what I would like is a hit of COLOR…..like a RED, ORANGE, HOT PINK, TURQUOISE, AUBERGINE, HUNTER GREEN, PETROL, ROYAL PURPLE etc. etc top, twin set, vest. or turtleneck. Even the accessories can be a shot of color…..necklaces, bracelets, scarf or even the shoe!……………Above, I have chosen to show it all with BLACK……….The BLACK ELONGATED JACKET will be avail in Aug……probably on my Aug. 18th show [details then]…………The BLACK DRAPED FRONT CARDIGAN, A257376, and the tank, A255148, are perfect foils to the skirt……now to finish the TOTAL LOOK??………my ANIMAL INSTINCTS TIGHTS in BLACK! That ought to solve some problems for women who don’t like their knees or legs……cover them with ANIMAL INSTINCTS …..Of course for my Fashionistas…..my BLACK LEATHER and KNIT jacket will be super HOT with the Cheetah pieces…….you probably have a zillion things to mix with a little Cheetah….One or two pieces can REFRESH your whole wardrobe………………………………………………………………………………………….enjoy……………………..much Love……………………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE INDIGO CHEETAH JACQUARD TOP & SKIRT”</h3>

sunglasses11

The second color being offered in the Cheetah pieces is……………………INDIGO/BLACK……………………..Wear them as you like…..belted or un-belted….mixed or matched…..with a tailored jacket such as my SHORT JACKET A257280, shown above….or my INDIGO JEAN JACKET…….Wear the top layered with my sleeveless Black WK mock neck, A233947….for THE LOOK, and later….for the added WARMTH……..There are so many ways to wear each piece I think it will surprise you. Once you take out all of your BLACK bottoms and denim pieces to wear with your Cheetah top, you can start to play…..Even WINTER WHITE will look fantastic with the INDIGO CHEETAH TOP…..LEGGINGS, SLIM PANTS, WIDE LEG PANTS, PENCIL SKIRTS, BOOT SKIRTS,JERSEY KNIT SKIRTS, BOHO SKIRTS….. the possibilities are endless…..Tunics sweaters or PONTE KNIT TUNICS, the WHITE or CHAMBRAY BLUE KATE SHIRTS, CARDIGANS and all kinds of different jackets….like your BLACK PONTE PEPLEM jacket…..will all look knew when worn with the CHEETAH SKIRT………………………Cheetah not YOU???? ……..TRY IT YOU’LL LIKE IT! It’s FUN to try something new, and not to always wear the predictable!!!!!…….don’t forget I will also be showing the new WOOD BEAD TUNIC and the FLECKED KNIT CARDIGAN and V-NECK SHORT SLEEVE TOP on this show coming up………………………………………………………..enjoy………………………………much Love…………………………………………….Louis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Jacquard Top & Skirt - Taupe & Indigo!

That elongated jacket is so coming home to me! And the blue rayon knit zip top. Wow!

Respected Contributor

So glad that the long Ponte Jacket will be available in Black! And - this likely means that the Pant/Legging will also be available in Black!

Trusted Contributor

Seka, Jac posted that there is black, cobalt and chocolate coming in the ponte narrow leg pants. In August. Woohoo!

Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 crdlb said:

Seka, Jac posted that there is black, cobalt and chocolate coming in the ponte narrow leg pants. In August. Woohoo!

I think that's a different pant than the one that matches this new long jacket that I absolutely love.

Honored Contributor

Really, does anyone do "s*xy sophistication" better than Louis?

Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 MarilynM said:
On 7/30/2014 crdlb said:

I think that's a different pant than the one that matches this new long jacket that I absolutely love.

Oh Great! Two different Ponte Pants coming soon!

Respected Contributor

Love it all, especially that elongated jacket!!!!

Respected Contributor

Oh, Lord, I am such a sucker for anything Animal Print----down the rabbit hole I now go---merrily!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Very, very nice-- love the taupe/black color.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼