Frequent Contributor

FYI -- I just had my waitlist for Luggage Tan in the famous WK Turtleneck cancelled. I had been on waitlist for Clay, Hunter Green, and Luggage Tan for many months, and it looks like they will not be available anytime soon. Charcoal and Navy are OK and on their way to me (can you tell I collect WK Turtlenecks? LOL--such pretty colors). We will have to watch and stalk for availability this fall....

Trusted Contributor

My tan was cancelled, too. My suspicion is that there is going to be a price increase and they don't want us locking in the current price. Call me cynical, but when it comes to QVC, cynical it is.

Respected Contributor
On 7/30/2014 crdlb said:

My tan was cancelled, too. My suspicion is that there is going to be a price increase and they don't want us locking in the current price. Call me cynical, but when it comes to QVC, cynical it is.

Not cynical at all. QVC has a habit of raising prices - during the current season, as compared to last season, or whenever the product manager darn well feels like it.

Super Contributor

First purchased WK turtleneck in early 2009 @ $36 each! That's supply & demand for ya! ! !

Cynical, YES - recently viewed a jacket on clearance for less than 50 off - now, same jacket is 2 dollars + change more than full original price - uhh?

Valued Contributor

I received my luggage tan leather jacket today A228554 and the caramel turtleneck matches exactly. I bought two of them awhile back. So, I'm not going to worry about the luggage tan turtleneck to wear with my jacket. Actually, I'm curious why Louis would do 2 colors that may be so close to each other. I took my jacket into the sun light and also in regular light inside and Caramel is spot on matching the leather, the knit is a little darker. What a gorgeous soft leather by the way. Has that wonderful leather smell; no funky chemical smells we had with some jackets in the past. LOVE!