Frequent Contributor

This season's ponte knit. Does anyone know?

Does anyone remember what ponte knit pants may be arriving this fall? Will they be the same weight? Did I dream about mention of a heavier fabrication in ponte? Sometimes I mis-remember! I am trying to decide on purchasing hunter green wk pants or waiting on ponte.
Valued Contributor

Re: This season's ponte knit. Does anyone know?

Several pieces in new “super” ponte. Per Louis: “Very upscale………..heavier with lots of stretch…………more expensive due to the quality of the fabric…..makes for the perfect legging……..very Designer”. Including a “A longer jacket….similar in shape to the vintage boucle jacket with the floral emb.”

The long Ponte jacket is shown on other threads. Besides that and ponte leggings, there are ponte pants that he wrote (in an answer to my question) a couple months ago would most likely arrive to the warehouses in August. I have the number for the petite pants but don't seem to have the one for regular.

A256444- Petite Pull-On Ponte Knit Pants

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the ponte information, diamondscribe!
Respected Contributor

Here's a photo of the Ponte Knit Jacket. Louis mentioned on his Blog that he will be giving us a Sneak Peek of the new Ponte Pant/Legging during his Show this Friday - and that these Items would be available on August 18th.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info. It is good to know I wasn't dreaming. The super ponte explains why the long jacket looks so sharp!
Respected Contributor

I love that jacket!

Trusted Contributor

I think Jac said cobalt, chocolate and black for a slim leg ponte pant on her FB page.

Super Contributor

princessaurora, I have been trying to decide the same thing! I LOVE Louis' ponte so much. I like WK's too, but not as much as the ponte. I keep thinking I *need* to try the WK pants, but I am just not sure they would be all that flattering to me (I am a 1x slight apple shape - problem area is definitely tummy and not sure WK pants would do anything to flatter that - do any apples out there have WK pants and love them??) but I am almost positive the ponte pant will be flattering. Decisions, decisions! {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

Ponte for me. Love that long jacket...well, not too many of Louis' jackets I don't love. Smiley Happy

I love the idea of the WK pants...they just don't fit into my job or off work lifestyle. But Ponte knit does...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

Any word as to the colors for the new long ponte jacket?