Frequent Contributor

UPS red expedited wk petite pants review

I have been a customer of Linea line for about a year. Have bought a lot and love wk. Because of the excitement over these pants, I expedited delivery so I could make a decision before his show on August 1. Background, I wear a 14 in pebble crepe, cotton crop, and jeans. A 16 in the skirts without a lot of stretch. I am 5 ft 3 in. I got the petite large. The rise is fine. The inseam from crotch to hem is 29--perfect. I assume these will "grow" as I wear them. The large is okay with room to spare but I think now I will go down to pm. I probably will keep these for shorter jackets, but I am going to reorder in multiples of the petite medium. If these stretch throughout the day, it could be a problem. For those of you who have these from past years, do you find that to be the case? I can see why this item has caused such a frenzy.

Respected Contributor

Re: UPS red expedited wk petite pants review

It sounds like yo are confirming going down a size and that is what I did.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

I am very hesitant to tell anyone to do that but I want reorders of this item and for me that is a good option.

Super Contributor

Thanks for your prompt review - now I feel I made the right choice of Size. . . thank you, thank you, thank you!

Order'd two of each - Miss'd out the first go 'round, but Not this time for it might be a Last Chance offering?

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'4. You're 5'3"". What kind of heels do you plan to wear with the petite? Are they okay for around a 2"" heel? Or will you wear flats? Trying to see which length would work best for me. I almost always wear a heel and I like my pants to go to the bottom of the shoe (no ""high water"" look for me).

Respected Contributor

Did you measure the inseam? The click here measurements say 28. Are they really an inch longer? Asking re myself. I'm a 27'' inseam and ordered the PS. I wear flats or nearly flat boots. Probably will have to shorten them even in P. This happens to me a lot; not just with Linea.

Frequent Contributor

Lavendar, I measured from crotch seam to bottom but the fabric has so much give, I tried not to manipulate it too much. Santorini, I usually wear a 1 and a half heel, and I think that would be okay. Depending on how much drape you like, I think you could go with a 2 inch.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for this, ceicei50.Smile

Esteemed Contributor

As per discussions last year, I strongly suggest wearing a pant liner under the WK pants for best results and no bagging of knees. I wear a silky capri length pj pant under mine. Works like a charm!

Frequent Contributor

Help - sounds like I should size down .Do they stretch

Why does everyone love these?

Do you hang or fold?