Valued Contributor

In the midst of all the new - the whisper knit turtleneck...

Just got my 15th color over the past 4 years of the WK turtleneck - this one in navy. It is just as rich and gorgeous in impact as the first time I pulled one of these on. And it reminds me, that it's the basics in this line that first started my love affair with Linea. And it's still the basics. This navy is a rich deep, dark navy and is to die for in color and in the feel of this wonderful whisper knit on the skin. It just makes me feel lux and like I'm the recipient of a warm hug - all at the same time. And of course it looks dynamite on. Can't believe this top has only gone up $4 over the years. That, Ladies, is a steal! And why I love Linea.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In the midst of all the new - the whisper knit turtleneck...

I agree. I received the navy and the charcoal and they're so luxe and luscious. The price is stellar!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I am expecting the charcoal anytime now.

Respected Contributor

I got my charcoal and navy too! I love the colors. The navy is a true Linea navy and the charcoal is perfect. I've stopped counting how many I have, and now Louis is doing a new turtleneck with a ribbed waist! Be still my heart
Valued Contributor

I'm so happy to read these positive reviews on the navy and charcoal turtlenecks. Just today I placed my order for those two colors, along with my WK pants order in all 3 colors. BTW is anyone on waitlist for the hunter green turtleneck? Months back I spotted it online and instead of going on waitlist, I foolishly only placed it on my wishlist. Soon after that the wishlist monitor noted that this was sold out and no longer available. It will make a beautiful column of color with the WK pants.
Respected Contributor

I bought and returned that turtleneck in emerald last year. It was too thin for me to wear in the winter, and I am spoiled by the waist whittling design. I just didn't care for the rib knitting at the bottom and the way the oldie-but-goodie sweater kind of bloused out above it. I'm really looking forward to the waist whittling turtleneck that is coming later this season. I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on one of the new ones in black.

Super Contributor

I have to agree how wonderful these WK turtlenecks are! My first two [I now have 20!] were the steel grey and midnight blue. I just purchased the navy and charcoal -- absolutely love the new dark charcoal! Back in 2009 and 2010 the price was $36, so it has gone up $8, but it is still a bargain and so worth it.

1jac: My waitlist order for the Hunter Green was recently cancelled.

Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 1jac said: I'm so happy to read these positive reviews on the navy and charcoal turtlenecks. Just today I placed my order for those two colors, along with my WK pants order in all 3 colors. BTW is anyone on waitlist for the hunter green turtleneck? Months back I spotted it online and instead of going on waitlist, I foolishly only placed it on my wishlist. Soon after that the wishlist monitor noted that this was sold out and no longer available. It will make a beautiful column of color with the WK pants.

I'm still waitlisted for the Hunter Green T-Neck. . . fingers X-d!

Louis did confirm on his blog that this one is coming for that column of color with the matching WK pant.

Valued Contributor

On 7/29/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:
On 7/29/2014 1jac said: I'm so happy to read these positive reviews on the navy and charcoal turtlenecks. Just today I placed my order for those two colors, along with my WK pants order in all 3 colors. BTW is anyone on waitlist for the hunter green turtleneck? Months back I spotted it online and instead of going on waitlist, I foolishly only placed it on my wishlist. Soon after that the wishlist monitor noted that this was sold out and no longer available. It will make a beautiful column of color with the WK pants.

Louis did confirm on his blog that this one is coming for that column of color with the matching WK pant.

That's great news NBW. I'm sure whoever gets a "in process" first, will kindly alert the rest of us so we can order the Hunter green.( Which btw is my favorite color. Even my bed is in hunter green wood! I know that may sound weird, but it really isn't. The rest of the furniture is pine.LOL.
Super Contributor

NBW: That's so interesting that you are still on waitlist for Hunter Green. I wonder why my order was cancelled? Another QVC mystery! Now I'll have to be on the lookout so I can reorder it.