Respected Contributor

When will these be available to order? I'm confused because Louis said he's not presenting them on fashion day but they will be available "this month." I think he might have meant August. Will they be OLO? I'm a size S which goes instantly. I really would stay up all night for them because I'm very limited in what pants I wear due to recent surgery (enough said.)

I wore my last pair out and ended wearing them to bed as p.j. bottoms. When I get that much wear out of a garment I feel rather righteous because I have too many clothes since I retired.

Esteemed Contributor
Valued Contributor

Lavendar,They are available now, Hurry before your size is gone!

Respected Contributor

Bought them! A pair in each color in SP. I don't remember them coming in P in past. Usually can't wear P pants but the rise on these is generous. It costs me 12 bucks to shorten pants but this inseam should work. I'm 5'2'' but have a very long torso. I go to the seamstress so often that when I didn't show up for six months she called me to see if I was O.K. (I have health problems.) My late aunt, who was the best dressed woman I have ever known taught me about clothes and the importance of alterations. When I took a blouse to have the sleeves shortened 1" the seamstress asked me if there was a tailor in the family. She's in a very affluent area but NO ONE had ever come in with this request.

I went a little too crazy with Louis jewelry because she taught me that good costume was harder to find than good fine jewelry. I have a few of her Anne Klein pieces.

I hope Louis will have some hunter green tops this fall. If not, I can wait. I ignored my budget when I bought the pants.