Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - PRINT TOP - Black, Green or Brick Red!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK PRINT TOP”</h3>

huntergreen2

On the August 1st show I will also be presenting one print….THE LACE PRINT TOP, A257302………Many of the prints I use come from European print studios. Their representatives come into my NYC office and present to me the newest prints of the season, so when I say the prints are European….it’s the designs that are from Europe, and then I sometimes change or alter them to suit the garment I have designed for their use. The top above is 27 inches long for the XS, and the design was configured to fit into all sizes from XXS to 3X without loosing the integrity of the print. The “Lace” print above is one of those selected prints, and it is EXCLUSIVE TO ME and LINEA. It is a PLACEMENT PRINT, which is a specialty of these European design houses. They are extremely popular with all of the European designers and continue to be at the FOREFRONT of what is happening in the print world. This design has a front and back panel of a very INTRICATE lace pattern consisting of PAISLEYS and FERN LEAVES. The side panels and sleeves are a second pattern of an Art Nouveau type flower, geometrically placed. Please notice the change of COLOR and the SHADING on either side of the lace pattern. This was specifically done to SLENDERIZE and ELONGATE. The third pattern on the print top is the BOTTOM BORDER….which finishes the design off, and keeps the above patterns contained. The print in the photo above is called……….BLACK……..but there are wonderful shades of STONE and a warm TAUPE/BROWN on either side of the panel. The fabric is the same poly/span blend as my TILE PRINT top and skirt. This was printed by the same print company that did the tile print, and the execution of this lace print is SUPERB!!!!! BLACK, WALNUT, TAUPE and STONE bottoms can all be worn successfully with this color top. In the photos above I have the top worn with my BLACK WK PENCIL SKIRT, A237412, but wait until you see the top with my NEW STONE WK PENCIL SKIRT [due in Oct.], and the STONE ANIMAL INSTINCTS TIGHTS….[which is how I will present it on the Aug. 1 show...a sneak peek of the skirt]. It truly brings the outfit to a whole other level…… Other women will think you spent a fortune on your outfit….I would recommend wearing a BLACK SUEDE PUMP [heel height isn't important] or a BLACK SUEDE SHOE BOOT or BOOT…..you will be RUNWAY READY!

…………………………………………………………………………………enjoy…………………………………much Love………………………………………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE HUNTER GREEN PRINT TOP”</h3>

huntergreen1

The second coloration in the LACE PRINT tunic is…………………HUNTER GREEN………………….Again, the shades of STONE and the BLACK LACE remain the same, but now HUNTER GREEN becomes the accent color. I know many women are not “print women”….Jac is one of you, but every once in a while….even Jac will branch out and leave her comfort zone. It’s not that she hasn’t worn tons of prints when she was on the runways around the world, and it’s not even that she doesn’t like prints….[she's very selective when it comes to prints]….I think it is for the very reason….when Jac constantly put on and took off clothes all day long…day after day….you want your personal wardrobe to be as simple as possible….So….when Jac wears a print it’s an occasion. She is very select in her likes and dislikes and sometimes she surprises me……She loved the tie dye maxi dresses [no surprise to me], and the floral print shorts, which surprised me just a little, though I had a strong feeling she might like them….This LACE PRINT is Jac’s type of print because it has a certain sophistication that many prints do not. It looks expensive and it definitely looks like a garment you would have bought in Europe….To my non print ladies…..maybe it’s time you stepped out of your comfort zone?? If the people around you are used to always seeing you in SOLID COLOR CLOTHING……maybe it’s time to show them another side of YOU! Change and SHOCK can be a good thing!!……………………………………………………………………………………………………

……………………………………………………………………………………….enjoy……………………..much Love…………………………………………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BRICK RED PRINT TOP”</h3>

huntergreen3

The third color being offered in the “LACE PRINT TOP”, A257302, is………………BRICK RED…………One of the Linea Ladies, Dariann, described it to me as a MOROCCAN RED, and I think that is very accurate. A Moroccan Red is a RICH DEEP………..EARTHY…..RED………….Again, the Brick Red combination has the same STONE and BLACK as the two other color combinations, but this time the Brick Red is the accent color…..As with all of these Lace print tops….black, taupe and stone can be worn to coordinate. For those of you who have fallen in love with the Brick Red skirt….this top gives you another way to wear it….All you need is a pair of BLACK BOOTS or BLACK SHOE BOOTS….and of course a pair of my new BLACK TIGHTS…..and off you go……Dressing with prints can be as easy as dressing in all solid colors, and I guarantee….the compliments will come…….

……………………………………………………………………………………………enjoy…………………………..much Love…………………………………………………Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - PRINT TOP - Black, Green or Brick Red!

Very pretty top!

Respected Contributor

This top is exquisite. I can't believe the quality of this print, colors, style, everything. A must-have for me; ah, finally some excitement for me in fashion. Am not a fan of summer clothes, so these sneak peaks have been a breath of fresh air!

Valued Contributor

You can see the hunter green w/k pants with the hunter green top on the far left side. I'm going back and ordering a second pair of the hunter green pants. That color is gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

I'm not liking the handlebar moustache-looking placement. It's a beautiful blouse otherwise.

Honored Contributor

On 7/29/2014 santorini said:

I'm not liking the handlebar moustache-looking placement. It's a beautiful blouse otherwise.

interesting observation!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Love it! Especially the brick with the brick skirt.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, how elegant.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

WOW! Love it! Love the sophisticated combination of patterns!

Contributor

I generally gravitate towards black, whites and grays...but I think I'm going for the red or even green in this one. My credit card needs a break!