Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what else may becoming in this color besides the WK pants? Thanks.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

The only item I know of is A-236144 WK Side Button Tunic. I'd love to know of any others also, to help me in deciding if I want the WK Pants in Hunter Green.

Respected Contributor
On 7/28/2014 Fashion1 said:

The only item I know of is A-236144 WK Side Button Tunic. I'd love to know of any others also, to help me in deciding if I want the WK Pants in Hunter Green.

Thanks, my problem is that I have short arms and that tunic has long sleeves. I'm wondering if they can be shortened? I do think that WK Tunic and the WK Pants would make a great sleek look in Hunter Green.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I was wondering that also. I like hunter green.

Frequent Contributor
On 7/28/2014 Sheesh said:
On 7/28/2014 Fashion1 said:

Thanks, my problem is that I have short arms and that tunic has long sleeves. I'm wondering if they can be shortened? I do think that WK Tunic and the WK Pants would make a great sleek look in Hunter Green.

Sheesh - I agree with you that this tunic would be a great look with the WK Pants. But at 5'1" and short arms, I am also concerned about the sleeve length. I checked the reviews and most don't have a problem with it. Even a couple petites said that the sleeves hit mid hand and were fine with it. One person had them shortened and one rolled them up in a cuff.

Respected Contributor

I have the same dilemma. Hunter green is one of my all time best colors. Land's End is the only place I find it and only in TN's. I have VERY short arms. I have altered WK pants but not sweaters. If this is the weight of WK tops I could take it to the tailor.

Honored Contributor

I love the darker greens, the shades of dark burgundy, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Hunter green can be worn with brown shades and black shades.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor
I received my hunter green side button WK sweater today. What a deep, dark green! My "bronze" (actually a greenish gold) 72" Linea pearls look like they were made to go with this color. This long top with the hunter green WK pants I ordered and the pearls worn as a long single strand will achieve my favorite look for this fall/winter - long & lean. Now, should I get the hunter green lace print top to go with my WK pants, too, or the brick red top to change up my color palette!
Valued Contributor
I believe we will be getting a wk turtleneck in hunter green. I brought this green turtleneck up in another thread today regarding other colors and a wk pant review. Some are still on waitlist for the hunter green turtleneck and others were cancelled. Hopefully, we will get it in the near future. It should look beautiful with the green wk pants.