Respected Contributor

RUN to Order WK PANTS are NOW Available!

OMGoodness!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Petite Whisper Knit Pants

Respected Contributor

Re: RUN to Order WK PANTS are NOW Available!

A257385 Regular

A257386 Petite

Ordered 3 Black, 2 Navy & 1 Hunter Green!

Valued Contributor

Thanks Seka, I just ordered 6 pair. Two pair of each color for me. I have waited forever for these. I love my whisper knit pants, like Louis, these are my favorite pants! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

I ordered two navy, one black and one green. And I thought I was a greedy! Seka and Buddylou, you have me hands down.

Ordered my regular size Small. I think they will be so good. 33" inseam on the regulars! Hooray!

Valued Contributor

Hey crdlb, I think you better re-check the inseam! Regulars are 31 inseam not 33 inseam.

Esteemed Contributor

Yippee!! I ordered two black and two navy.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so happy to see fall clothes!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

BTW, nearly TWENTY DOLLARS to ship 4 pairs of pants is over the top.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

I know there's been a bit of controversy about these pants, so I'm sharing my past experience. It's important to read the measurements on these before you order, and remember that they're knits and will "grow." The rise on these is very high - 12.5 in the front and 14.5 in the back for a Small. I ordered the black when they were first offered, and wore them once. I could pull them up past my waist, and the rise stretched even more as the day went on. Very unattractive look! For reference, I'm 5'6", slim, and an 8-10 in B&M stores.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 enjay said: I know there's been a bit of controversy about these pants, so I'm sharing my past experience. It's important to read the measurements on these before you order, and remember that they're knits and will "grow." The rise on these is very high - 12.5 in the front and 14.5 in the back for a Small. I ordered the black when they were first offered, and wore them once. I could pull them up past my waist, and the rise stretched even more as the day went on. Very unattractive look! For reference, I'm 5'6", slim, and an 8-10 in B&M stores.

Would an XS have been the better choice? I'm between an XS and SM and while taller, about your size.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat