Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - Draped Front WK Cardigan!

Beautiful Colours! I am a fan of Draped Front Cardigans. Louis is showing the Nutmeg with the long awaited Whisper Knit Pants (am getting 3 pairs of the Black now that I know my correct size)!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK DRAPED FRONT WK CARDIGAN”</h3>

August 201411

I am starting off my Fall Sneak Peeks with one of the CORE PIECES for the Fall/Winter season…..THE WHISPER KNIT DRAPED FRONT CARDIGAN, A257376. This is a “boutique” cardigan…..meaning it is a uniquely detailed piece……a piece that you would only find in the finest stores and BOUTIQUES. It starts with the ribbed front band that rises slightly on the neck and falls perfectly down the front…..where you put it….it will stay, and there are no buttons . What gives the cardigan its’ drape is a wide finely ribbed band that goes across the back horizontally, and follows a slanted seam to the front band…..creating the point and the high low effect. The ribs hang beautifully and also prevent the sides of the sweater from flaring out which can sometimes give a “big hip” look. Another wonderful design feature of this cardigan is the RIBBED SLEEVES. The ribs give the sleeves a great fit, and they can easily be pushed up or turned back for an interesting cuff effect………This is a YEAR ROUND PIECE…it really has no season. You will not find a more sophisticated cardigan anywhere. DAY or NIGHT…..CASUAL or DRESSY….this truly is an all purpose cardigan…..ANY TIME….ANYWHERE……………BLACK is the color above and I guarantee it will be the first to go……..Wear it over anything….The Classic Kate Shirt, turtlenecks, crew necks, jewel necks, ballet necks, V necks…..silk tanks and camis…..the point is…..it is universal…….I have chosen to feature the Black cardigan with two of my favorite pieces ….the new WK BANDED TANK, A255148, and the LATTE WK PENCIL SKIRT, A253411…….This is a color combination I always gravitate to because it is pure CLASS and always CHIC………….To give the entire look the finishing DESIGNER TOUCH………………how fabulous is this going to look with my new ANIMAL INSTINCTS BLACK TIGHTS!!…………scroll down…………………………..enjoy………..much Love……………………………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE TAUPE DRAPED FRONT CARDIGAN”</h3>

August 201415

The second color I am featuring is……TAUPE………..a wonderfully NEUTRAL and SOPHISTICATED color…..team it with….navy….gray….walnut….wine…aubergine…hunter green…I think you get the point…..it will work with almost everything. Above, I have the TAUPE CARDIGAN, A257376, teamed with my TAUPE SLEEVELESS SHELL, A251579, [avail now, but limited], and my BLACK PONTE LEGGING, 239321, which many of you already own. I would love ANY of the Ponte legging colors or slim pants with this Taupe cardigan…..even my ponte MAXI SKIRT will look fabulous with this cardigan, and just you wait for the WK PANT COMING REAL SOON…it’s too good for words…..talk about a travel outfit!…..LONG and LEAN……….The PERFECT NECKLACE…..my BLACK TORSADE, J290366…..In this photo there are two layered torsades….I like a bolder look. I can’t think of a place you couldn’t wear this outfit…..Change it up with a Black WK skirt for a dressier occasion or with jeans and scarf for a more casual look…..as I said……UNIVERSAL…………………scroll down……………………..

…………………………………………………………………………………………………enjoy………………………………much Love………………………………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE ROYAL PURPLE WK CARDIGAN & TANK”</h3>

August 201414

The third color in the DRAPED FRONT CARDIGAN, A257376, is…………….ROYAL PURPLE……and a beautiful saturated color it is. Along with the cardigan I am offering the matching ROYAL PURPLE CLASSIC TANK, A237404, which is avail NOW!…….If you are at all interested I would suggest not hesitating with these tanks in the special colors….you and I never know if they will ever come back……………I think black with the ROYAL PURPLE is beautiful……but……..HEATHER GRAY with the purple is my personal favorite…………Above, you have the HEATHER GRAY PONTE KNIT SKIRT, A231138, which for me, is a softer version of black…..With this outfit I have chosen to accessorize the PURPLE and GRAY with two strands of my GRAY FACETED GLASS BEAD NECKLACE, J284043, which surprising to me…..is still available!!!!!???? I have also used the companion drop earring, J284042. Some, who felt the earring was too long for them, have easily shorten it. The GUNMETAL DEMI HOOP, or the GUNMETAL SWIRL, or the GUNMETAL BOLD HOOP earring will work just as well, and all have been reordered…but I have no idea when they will arrive…………..To finish the whole “look” off……..my new CHARCOAL HEATHER GRAY TIGHTS…………….or for a little added extra spice……my new ANIMAL INSTINCTS TIGHTS in the GRAY…….Ladies….dressing does not stop at the hem of the skirt and jump to the shoe!!!!!! How you dress your legs can make or break an outfit……ATTENTION to every detail is key to dressing well…………………………………..scroll down……………………………………………………………….enjoy………………………much Love………………………………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE NUTMEG DRAPED FRONT CARDIGAN & TANK”</h3>

August 201413

The fourth color being offered in the DRAPED FRONT CARDIGAN, A257376, and the TANK, A237404, is……………………..NUTMEG…………………a true FALLING LEAVES color…………..I know the first question will be how close is it to TOPAZ? Topaz is redder……the NUTMEG is more golden…..another shade of the many falling leaves. Another question will be …..what colors can I wear with NUTMEG? Again, Nutmeg works with many many color……………navy, gray, wine, bordeaux, claret, walnut, hunter and spruce green, olive and of course BLACK…I could go on and on, but you will have to experiment for yourselves…..that’s the fun of dressing!…Above, there are two strands of my BLACK JET GLASS FACETED BEAD NECKLACE, J284043, and the drop BLACK JET EARRING, J291538. I will also be showing the BLACK JET BRACELET, J294536. The necklace is at the moment old out, but will be returning. The perfect alternative is the BLACK JET FACETED GLASS station bead necklace, J291535. If you want to make a less bold statement….a necklace with a more delicate and lighter look…..maybe a better choice for some to wear at the work place……..either way….even worn together…..you can’t go wrong…………The BLACK PANT shown above is the new………WHISPER KNIT BLACK PANT, A257385, for regular length, and A257386, for petite length. For the WK pant lovers it’s been a long road bringing these back to you. For those who haven’t tried them I highly recommend trying a pair. Out of every single pairs of pants I have done over the last fourteen years and counting……that I have been with QVC….these are by far my all time FAVORITE! They are not on the Aug 1st show, but will be avail. this month!………scroll down……………………………………………………………….enjoy…………………………much Love…………………………………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE PETROL BLUE DRAPED FRONT CARDIGAN & TANK”</h3>

August 201412

The fifth and final color that will be avail in the DRAPED FRONT CARDIGAN and TANK is the ………….PETROL BLUE…..a teal. a peacock…….a blue with green…..it’s a color that is very saturated and hard to describe……..best to just wear and enjoy! What I will be offering this month…….but NOT on this show…….is the long lean WK skirt, A257384……PETROL BLUE being one of the colors. There is nothing like a column of color to slenderize and lengthen. For work, for travel for any occasion….I can’t think of a better option. With these three pieces add a pair of Black WK pants, a Black WK tank, a LBD, a pair of jeans or leggings, and you have the perfect travel wardrobe……….. SILVER is a cool metal color that plays well with PETROL BLUE…..but GOLD and GUNMETAL look just as fabulous. Which ever you choose will definitely express an aura…..a mood. The cascade necklace is not avail….it is a prototype for something that may be in the future….but the SILVER BOLD HOOP, J288005, will be avail again this season……………THE CARDIGAN HAS FIVE COLORS to choose from….From that fact alone…. you know we….the buyers and myself….really believe in this DRAPED FRONT CARDIGAN……..I don’t think this will be an easy choice, because they are all individually BEAUTIFUL COLORS………….WELCOME TO FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ………………………………………………………………………..enjoy………………………….much Love………………………………………..Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - Draped Front WK Cardigan!

Nutmeg is just glorious!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

This just got posted on the Blog:

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> ………FALL 2014…………..</h3>

For as long as I have been in the Fashion Business Fall has traditionally started in July. If you haven’t been in any of the stores yet….Fall is here! The displays in the stores are all about fall….the clothes and accessories are all about the coming season. I realize there are areas of the country that are so hot Fall is the last thing on your minds, but here in New England, it has been a relatively mild summer and there definitely is a touch of Fall in the air…a coolness in the morning that is not typical of summer weather. Even the clouds in the sky and the trees and flowers have peeked and, though still beautiful, are hinting the season is starting its’ change. If that is an indication of an early Fall and Winter, and if it is anything like the long cold winter of last year……thinking about fall is very timely……..I promise this is going to be an exciting season with many new things, and a new focus on items that I really have only touched upon…..like outerwear.. This coming season the Linea jewelry is simply fabulous. By now you have all heard and read about my new division…..LINEA BODY, and I hope you are as excited about it as I am offering it to you………..So……..ready or not…………….August 1st starts Fall Fashion Day at QVC, and I have an hour show starting at 5:00PM with Sandra…….EVERYTHING IS NEW!………………….

……………………..WELCOME TO FALL 2014…………….enjoy………………..much Love………………………………………Louis

Honored Contributor

Very nice! I really like the length of the cardigan. So many of them are too long for me these days.The nutmeg is beautiful.

Respected Contributor

Love these. Can't wait for fall.

Respected Contributor

I love all of the colors. This is going to be difficult . I'm going to Louis's website and look at the enlarged pictures. Maybe that will help me decide. I do love the purple with the gray, and the black with the nutmeg.
Super Contributor

I love the look of this cardigan. I have not had much luck with other cardigans that drape as they add bulk to my midsection, which is the very last thing I need. But this one appears to drape differently, and it looks like there is less material compared to other draped styles - all positives IMO! I will get the black for sure (assuming I can get one in my size).

I am also THRILLED to check out the Linea Body additions....I wear hosiery year round (even though I live in Florida....I am just not comfortable not wearing sheer hosiery at work) and I'm betting the quality of this line will be better than anything out there. Can't wait!

Trusted Contributor

I love that the draping isn't overdone which can add bulk. The back length doesn't look long enough to wear with leggings, hope I'm wrong though because that would be great if they are. Love the blue and purple!

Respected Contributor

While I do like the nutmeg, I'm not sure I like the look of the long drape in the front of the cardigan. As someone 5'2", I already find many of Louis' tops too long for me. I just got the flecked Draped Button Front V-Neck Cardigan, and I'm going to have to see how I like that before I commit to another of that style.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling that the entire petrol blue outfit will win me over.