Respected Contributor

New - A257285 - Long Stretch Skirt Available!

Love long Skirts - ordered the Black! (Am thinking about the Red - great colour)!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Long Stretch Woven SkirtLinea by Louis DellOlio Long Stretch Woven Skirt

Valued Contributor

Re: New - A257285 - Long Stretch Skirt Available!

Thanks Seka...Can't wait to see what Louis designed to go with! I ordered both. The black was a no brainer and I love red skirts. I like to have a red blazer and a red skirt in my wardrobe (not necessarily worn together).

Regular Contributor

Excellent! Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see what is coming to go with this. Heck! I can't wait to see the all the Fall items.

Esteemed Contributor

Says it's a ""pull on"" style but isn't that a zipper and button I see on the back?!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Yes, says it's a pull on and below the knee. How awful!! Why doesn't Q hire people who know how to write accurate item descriptions instead of many techies who don't know how to set up a user friendly site. Button, zipper and almost to my ankles (5'5" +-). Below the knee suggests to me this skirt is not "long" but does cover the knees. As horrible as the pictures are, can you imagine buying without them with the incorrect descriptions. Talk about returns!! Thank goodness for Louis's website with great pictures and suggested accessorizing. I just don't get how Q markets and merchandises their products. Sorry for my venting.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/27/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

Yes, says it's a pull on and below the knee. How awful!! Why doesn't Q hire people who know how to write accurate item descriptions instead of many techies who don't know how to set up a user friendly site. Button, zipper and almost to my ankles (5'5" +-). Below the knee suggests to me this skirt is not "long" but does cover the knees. As horrible as the pictures are, can you imagine buying without them with the incorrect descriptions. Talk about returns!! Thank goodness for Louis's website with great pictures and suggested accessorizing. I just don't get how Q markets and merchandises their products. Sorry for my venting.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Yes, my point exactly. Not everyone carefully reads the online information such as length or construction. How hard is it to get this kind of information right?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

On 7/27/2014 gardensla said:
On 7/27/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

Yes, my point exactly. Not everyone carefully reads the online information such as length or construction. How hard is it to get this kind of information right?

I just went to "Ask Louis" asking him to give us better information on this skirt and also if there are any sneak peaks available. I don't know how to transfer info so if any of you savvy ladies know how to do that please check his response and transfer here. (By the way, I enlarged the back pic of this skirt and it looks like there are panels. ???

Valued Contributor

Here ya go:

Louis Dell'Olio

Dear Happy Lady….the skirt in question is a BOOT LENGTH skirt approx. 31? to 32? depending where the waist band sits on you. It is an A-line skirt with out any panels in the front, just a clean front with two darts at the top. It has a center back seam with an invisible zipper and a button on the contour waist band. The fabric is a WOVEN FABRIC with SPAN so it does have stretch. I would say it is similar in weight to my Caviar, Camel and Black fabric of last fall… thought it is a totally different fabric [just for weight comparison]. It is a good basic fall/winter skirt. Of course there will be many things through out the fall/winter season, and up and including January, that will be avail in the BRICK RED COLOR…..including, on the Aug. 1st show, a jacket to match…..There will be tanks and sweaters in the brick red thought the season to add to the pieces shown in Aug. My sneak peeks will start TODAY!I hope I have answer all of your questions.

Valued Contributor

Give that pictures online can be really deceiving as to color and tone, that new "brick red" look an awful lot like the "ruby red" of my faux wrap skirt from a year or two ago ~ A231144.

Respected Contributor

I's pretty obvious from these pictures that absolutely no thought is given to styling these clothes. They probably hand the model a pair of ugly shoes, and start shooting whatever is on the rack for the day. I bet that isn't even a Linea shirt she's wearing. Those shoes are the killer. Couldn't they just give the model a pair of boots? They really make you want to buy.