Super Contributor

Hello,

This is one of my favorite tops and i just saw two new colors on wait list A238543

Stone and Olive..{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Thanks PattiJ...I love this knit top. Bought in the original colors to match A238543 Boucle Topper and then fell in love wearing under A237402 W/K Drape Front Cardigan all worn with W/K straight skirts in matching colors. This top is light as air and very cool in the summer and wonderful as a layering piece under jackets and/or W/Ks. I love the new colors and think they will look so pretty with the W/K straight skirts coming in stone and olive (if they ever get off of waitlist and SHIP!) I am definitely getting my monies worth out of these tops. LOVE

Honored Contributor

I have been loving all things olive this past year, so yay!

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

What does everybody like about this top? Can you describe how it feels on?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor
On 7/26/2014 lovestoteach said:

What does everybody like about this top? Can you describe how it feels on?

HI lovestoteach...If you have a chance to watch the video Mary Beth commented in the very beginning she had never felt a fabric like this before. I was surprised when I received my three; how light this fabric is. Imagine a long sleeved T shirt out of a knitted fabric with surface texture. I really don't see the cheetah paw print; I think it looks like irregular "puffy" circles. But it does not cling to your back or tummy. It is very stretchy but does not have a rubbery feel; it is more dry to the hand. Looks so expensive. I live in hot; sticky Georgia and wore my black top with white linen pants and jacket the other evening (Louis's new black jet jewelry) and I was very comfortable. Launders beautifully; in a laundry bag, hang to dry; dries very quickly. Almost no weight to travel with. I also wore my red top with white linen shorts and looked nice. Great winter and summer.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, HAPPY LADY! Do you mind me asking how tall are you? Also, you answered my question about the feel of the fabric perfectly...

Also, thank you for answering about the wash factor. As I reach retirement, my wardrobe will change -- more travel and wearing less turtlenecks; easy-care fabrics that still feel as good as 100% cotton. This one sounds like a winner. For me, the color would need to be black, out of the choices available.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

This past month, I bought this top in the ruby and the malachite. I fell in love with it instantly! Adore the feel of the fabric and its look. The so-called "cheetah" print is so subtle that it falls under the category of "not s'os you'd notice." I have been thinking of returning for another color, and now that the olive is here, that might be the color. Very versatile top, one able to come out many times of the year. Fits true to size, too.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw this, but some recent reviews made me change my mind about ordering. Has anyone experienced problems with snagging? That's usually a deal breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

I'll be up front about this, wildcat. I first purchased the malachite from eBay at a low price, and when it arrived (in the only available size close to my L -- it was an XL), I tried it on. It immediately snagged on a ring that I was wearing -- and then I remembered the criticisms of the top.

BUT, I liked it so much that I also immediately went online to see if QVC still offered the top. They did, and I ordered the ruby one in L. No problem after arrival. Next, went back for malachite in my size L. Again, no problem. I tell you, I like this top so much that I will watch out for it a bit, if needed.

It sounds as though I'm saying the eBay offerings are faulty. I'm not, really, just recounting what happened.

Honored Contributor
On 7/26/2014 Goldie76 said:

I'll be up front about this, wildcat. I first purchased the malachite from eBay at a low price, and when it arrived (in the only available size close to my L -- it was an XL), I tried it on. It immediately snagged on a ring that I was wearing -- and then I remembered the criticisms of the top.

BUT, I liked it so much that I also immediately went online to see if QVC still offered the top. They did, and I ordered the ruby one in L. No problem after arrival. Next, went back for malachite in my size L. Again, no problem. I tell you, I like this top so much that I will watch out for it a bit, if needed.

It sounds as though I'm saying the eBay offerings are faulty. I'm not, really, just recounting what happened.

Anyone with pointy jewelry needs to be careful with these tops as they do tend to develop snags which then entails you taking a needle and pushing the snag to the other side. I liked the color but because of the snag problem, will not be buying again.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼