Valued Contributor

GOLDIE!!! Aubergine skirts are shipping A237412

I was checking my waitlist and my aubergine skirt was not there; checked in order status and it is in process. Happy, Happy!! Check yours. It's also available for ordering.

Valued Contributor

Re: GOLDIE!!! Aubergine skirts are shipping A237412

Mine is in process. I LOVE this color! This is one of my all-time favorite Linea colors. Love to wear it with black, navy, or camel.

Respected Contributor

For those that wear Tights - there will be Linea Body Opaque Tights in Aubergine!

Valued Contributor

This morning Godfreako did her sneak peaks. One of them was a WK collared, long sleeved sweater in aubergine. Loved it. Looked like a plain, long sleeved pullover with a pointed shirt collar sticking out but the shirt collar was in WK, the same color as the sweater. I hope that makes sense....There were a lot of different cool items to add to our wardrobes. Another skirt that looks like a Missoni zig zag weave was sneaked. Gorgeous!!!

Valued Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Seka said:

For those that wear Tights - there will be Linea Body Opaque Tights in Aubergine!

Awesome! I'll be getting those for sure! I have these shoes by Earth in merlot to wear with aubergine. They are super comfy.

Honored Contributor

Mine is processing now, too. Thank you, HL! It's real, the skirt is real! And it is happening now, on LDO's birthday. We will always remember that we celebrated his day with him. (Well, maybe, {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} what with age doing what it does.)

Is Louis turning 64 or 65 today? Does anyone know?

ETA: Just read about the sweater in aubergine. Oh my goodness gracious. This is thrilling.

Honored Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Qulia said:
On 7/23/2014 Seka said:

Awesome! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I'll be getting those for sure! I have these shoes by Earth in merlot to wear with aubergine. They are super comfy.

I love this shoe, Qulia! So smart-looking. Yes, I get a kick out of all the very steep high-heeled, wild-looking shoes, but these are what I wear.

Valued Contributor

On 7/23/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

This morning Godfreako did her sneak peaks. One of them was a WK collared, long sleeved sweater in aubergine. Loved it. Looked like a plain, long sleeved pullover with a pointed shirt collar sticking out but the shirt collar was in WK, the same color as the sweater. I hope that makes sense....There were a lot of different cool items to add to our wardrobes. Another skirt that looks like a Missoni zig zag weave was sneaked. Gorgeous!!!

I'm crazy about the zip-front whisper knit sweater with the waist-whittling ribbing! Lots of interesting WK landing now or coming in the next few months:

Long Whisper Knit skirt, the WK full needle skirt (love this knit), WK pants, Whisper Knit scarf and shawl, WW turtleneck, the WK dress with ribbing, the swing sweater, the WK with a contrasting inset, the WK button pullover, the zip-front WW sweater, the collared sweater, and that interesting open-front draped cardigan GF showed this morning (which may be the same thing as the "swing" sweater). I'm already adjusting my budget for the next 90 days, LOL.

Respected Contributor

Darn. I missed it! Did anyone save GF's post?

Valued Contributor

On 7/23/2014 GraceCO said:

Darn. I missed it! Did anyone save GF's post?

Sorry GraceCo it was removed while I was looking at it. Didn't get the chance to save.