Trusted Contributor
My beaded tunic arrived today. Fabric is the same as the other tunics. The biggest difference is this tunic has princess seaming in the front,which makes it fit closer to the body. I bought my usual size,medium,but found it a little tighter in the bust than the others. If I went up a size,the tunic would be too large around the hips and would be "taily". The beads are securely fashioned and there is fabric under the neckline which gives the beads stabilty. I love the onseam pockets and at 5' 6, the length is perfect for many types of bottoms. Anyone else?
Respected Contributor
2zbeach thank you for the review. Can you tell me does this tunic feel ""rubbery"" because of the spandex? I have the T shirt dress which as a lot of spandex but it felt kind of rubbery I still wear it but wondered about this tunic. - what color did you get? Thanks for your help.
Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 dulwich said: 2zbeach thank you for the review. Can you tell me does this tunic feel "rubbery" because of the spandex? I have the T shirt dress which as a lot of spandex but it felt kind of rubbery I still wear it but wondered about this tunic. - what color did you get? Thanks for your help.
Dulwich, I own the T shirt dress and just received the tunic in black and sangria. They are the same fabric. If you thought the dress felt rubbery I think you will feel the same about this tunic. I happen to like the spandex in the cotton. The top really keeps it's shape. I will say the top definitely fits smaller across the chest. I'm small so my xs is fine, but if you are busty at all I would definitely look at the measurements. I don't think if I had gotten one size bigger it would have been too big. The beading is beautiful and I'm keeping both.
Honored Contributor

I can't wear his clothes they're not cut for the average woman. I've tried, but, always had to send back. Not enough shoulder and bust room. To bad for me. LOL

Trusted Contributor
Yes,the fabric is " rubbery". I like the spandex because the garment holds its shape and is forgiving if you need a bit more room on some days. I bought the chocolate brown. Color does remind me of Hershey's chocolate,deep,rich,and saturated. Let us know if you decide to try one.
Respected Contributor
Thanks 2zbeach for your reply. Think I will pass on this one. I do wear mt T shirt dress but do not like the feel of it. Beaded tunic looks lovely but hoping more to come. Enjoy your tunic.
Trusted Contributor
If you dislike the feel of the t-shirt dress,then skipping this tunic is the right decision. Besides,lots of lovelies coming in the fall. Best wishes,Beachy.
Esteemed Contributor
Thank you for the info about the princess seams.
Trusted Contributor
You're welcome,Nutmeg. I really believe that " princess seams" should have been mentioned in the description. That type of seaming makes a difference in fit. It might make some people think about sizing up.
Honored Contributor

I got the brown and ordered it in my usual medium.

May I suggest - DO NOT - size up. I am a 36DD and it fits perfectly. If I sized up, the shoulders would be too large and the hips (with pockets) would flare too much also.

I LOVE IT! Very classy, muted wooden beads - not like some designer's "Vegas style" glitz. I am going to a high school reunion party on Lake Ontario next month (we are all turning the Big 6-0!). I'll wear it with white jeans and brown leather sandals.