Frequent Contributor

New beaded tunic is up. Got mine in chocolate.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Beaded Tunic A255672

Here is your tunic.

Honored Contributor

Changed my mind

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Has this been on air or is it going to be on the Aug. show? I ordered the black and sangria. I'm not big on top so I think I will be OK in my xs.
Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 MarilynM said: Has this been on air or is it going to be on the Aug. show? I ordered the black and sangria. I'm not big on top so I think I will be OK in my xs.
changed my mind

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this---I got mine in Sangria and Black. I was not expecting this to be available so soon. I bet it sells out before it can be presented on the air. Hopefully we'll still get to see it styled with some other available item. Thanks again.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/21/2014 Sheesh said:

Thank you for posting this---I got mine in Sangria and Black. I was not expecting this to be available so soon. I bet it sells out before it can be presented on the air. Hopefully we'll still get to see it styled with some other available item. Thanks again.

Not much sells out these days so I think we're safe on this one, pretty though it may be.

I'm saving my $$$ (and closet space) for all the new fall so am passing on this one. Love that it's cotton!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 gardensla said:

Not much sells out these days so I think we're safe on this one, pretty though it may be.

I'm saving my $$$ (and closet space) for all the new fall so am passing on this one. Love that it's cotton!

I don't know what I am going to do about the Fall line-up. I have sooo much and I really don't need another thing. I've got the Seamed Jacket in Teal, Topaz and Violet, the Herringbone in Black, the Grey/Ivory/Plaid Plaid (forget what it was called), the White/Black and the Violet/Black Houndstooth Check, the Ottoman Ribbed in Black and Grey, the Asymmetrical Zippered Jacket in Black and Grey. Plus I have all the Tortoise Zippered Jackets and the Solid Zippered jackets...and two of the Hooded Ponte Jackets. Seriously, I need nothing whatsoever. BUT, you just know the new items will be fabulous---what to do what to do? I keep telling myself that since Louis and I are the same age, I know that he is going to retire at some point, so I'll keep buying until he retires.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/21/2014 gardensla said:

I don't know what I am going to do about the Fall line-up. I have sooo much and I really don't need another thing. I've got the Seamed Jacket in Teal, Topaz and Violet, the Herringbone in Black, the Grey/Ivory/Plaid Plaid (forget what it was called), the White/Black and the Violet/Black Houndstooth Check, the Ottoman Ribbed in Black and Grey, the Asymmetrical Zippered Jacket in Black and Grey. Plus I have all the Tortoise Zippered Jackets and the Solid Zippered jackets...and two of the Hooded Ponte Jackets. Seriously, I need nothing whatsoever. BUT, you just know the new items will be fabulous---what to do what to do? I keep telling myself that since Louis and I are the same age, I know that he is going to retire at some point, so I'll keep buying until he retires.

Knowing that I have whisper knit dresses, shawls, pants as well hosiery coming makes it quite easy to hold back from buying now!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered sangria in my usual medium size,but am wondering if this is running on the small side. I think measurements are a bit smaller than the last tunic. Anyone?