Frequent Contributor

It's up for ordering in the new colors Nutmeg, Petrol Blue, and Royal Purple. My waitlist order for the Nutmeg and Petrol Blue are on their way. Wish we could see the new color swatches. Oh well, I trust Louis to create fabulous and am willing to take the leap of faith. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Re: #A237404 WK Scoop Neck Tank

I have been waitlisted for all three and mine have shipped also. On a visit not too long ago, maybe May??, Louis sneaked peeked all three colors. I know I will love the new colors; I really like this tank, bought the malachite to wear with the jacket and also looks great worn in the winter as a vest.

Honored Contributor

I am going to re-order the purple one. (Just now added the petrol to my order.)

ETA: I adore this tank! It is one of my faves in all aspects. Have it in the malachite, lapis blue and ruby. This tank is perfection for me, and I believe it pleases others with body types different from mine. The lines, length, hand -- everything about this top -- hit the gold mark in my book.

Frequent Contributor

On 7/19/2014 HAPPY LADY said:

I have been waitlisted for all three and mine have shipped also. On a visit not too long ago, maybe May??, Louis sneaked peeked all three colors. I know I will love the new colors; I really like this tank, bought the malachite to wear with the jacket and also looks great worn in the winter as a vest.

Thanks for the info -- do you know what item would have the sneak peak of the colors on the video? TIA

Honored Contributor

Finally!! Mine have shipped too!! No video on the OP's new colors.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Too long for me but I'm happy for all of you taller ladies. Thank goodness Louis designs for ALL of us!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up---I put the Royal Purple in my cart---then I recalled that I had one on Waitlist and sure enough, it's In Process!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel