Honored Contributor

Baroque Cross Station Necklace is back in stock!!!

Just received an email alert. J270119 is back in both silver and gold.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Baroque Cross Station Necklace is back in stock!!!

The necklace is very long. How do you wear it? Do you have the silver or the gold? Are there any videos showing one of the models wearing the cross necklace?

Valued Contributor

HI Lyn08....If you go to Louis's website louisdelloliodotcom and click on blog at top right that takes you to home page then in search box on right type in "cross" and you get many pics of all the crosses Louis has done to date, worn different ways. Also type in item number and you get different pictures. Nice to go to his website and look at the ways he suggests styling his clothing items and accessories.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I've been stalking the silver cross necklace for a LONG time and I just ordered it! As for the earrings, the lever back on this particular pair hurts my ears. Has anyone successfully changed out the lever back for a French wire?
Super Contributor

Thanks so much for letting us know -- very thoughtful!

Regular Contributor

On 7/19/2014 Lyn08 said:

The necklace is very long. How do you wear it? Do you have the silver or the gold? Are there any videos showing one of the models wearing the cross necklace?

The necklace is modeled by Jac in the video for A217977

Honored Contributor

On 7/19/2014 Lyn08 said:

Changed my mind-returned

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for letting me know! Just ordered mine!
Respected Contributor

I'd like to order one of the cross necklaces, but unsure if I should order silver or gold tone. I wear mostly silver jewelry (but more delicate pieces). I also have real gold hoop earrings. If you have this necklace, do you recommend the silver or the gold? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

On 7/19/2014 Lyn08 said:

I have worn mine both long and doubled and like it both ways.The silver and the gold are both antique looking not shiny at all. They really look old which I love. If you love silver you might want to stay with the silver, but they really are both pretty wonderful.