Valued Contributor

Anyone ever get the Perfectly Pink WK cardigan?

I have had one on waitlist forever A233940 and am wondering if it will ever be delivered. Now Perfectly Pink doesn't even show up as an option. Did I miss something? Was there a problem with the shipment or with this color? I'd love to know...Wondering if I should just cancel the waitlist, but I'd to love to it to go with the tank and short sleeve Perfectly Pink pieces I purchased. Has anyone received it?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone ever get the Perfectly Pink WK cardigan?

My Perfectly Pink Cardigan has been on wait list forever also. I'm just waiting to get the email from QVC that they can't get more stock.

Valued Contributor

I hold on to the hope that there's still a chance...even though it's been a long time. I was just curious if it was a question of not being able to get any stock at all rather than more stock. It seems like it showed up in the system on waitlist, was always on waitlist when it was available, and then got removed. Hopefully, if it's a delayed delivery, then I'll still get mine. Good luck on your order, too, Lyn08!

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping to get my hands on the PP cardigan; I already have the PP skirt, and PP two pack tops.

I would stay on waitlist. I am surprised that they didn't bring in more supplies since his PP collection has been so popular.

Trusted Contributor

I believe this is one of those occasions where an item will appear on 'waitlist' as the Q is loading it into their system. For a brief time, it is orderable on waitlist, but then taken down until they are ready to REALLY post the item.

It was only ever on waitlist, when it's launched, it will be available. I don't believe any have actually been shipped yet.

Valued Contributor

Mine's on waitlist also but I was under the impression it was coming in the FALL. Along with the charcoal version of this cardi which I also put on waitlist.

Super Contributor

I also waitlisted the PP Cardi as well as the Hunter Green Classic Turtleneck when they were first loaded into the system. Fingers X'd to receive both when Fall inventory reaches the Q warehouse! So far, no cancellation emails - yet, from past experience that does not necessarily mean I won't receive those "early" order'd items. What a crazy system, uh?

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everybody! I guess I was thinking that the Perfectly Pink cardigan was one of the spring pastel colors, but I'll take it whenever I can get it. I love this shade with winter white, grey, black, and brown in the winter. I'm hoping this cardigan will match my PP turtleneck so I can have that as a sweater set for the very cold days. Imagine that with the pink pearls and winter white pants. So pretty. Not that I want winter to get here soon. I don't mind the cold but I hate the short days.

Trusted Contributor

I waitlisted this on easy does it day back in June. I was able to get the two-fer tank and top and want the matching cardigan. I have the complete set in white. I really hope QVC restocks this color.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/12/2014 Sammijo said:

I believe this is one of those occasions where an item will appear on 'waitlist' as the Q is loading it into their system. For a brief time, it is orderable on waitlist, but then taken down until they are ready to REALLY post the item.

It was only ever on waitlist, when it's launched, it will be available. I don't believe any have actually been shipped yet.

Yes, that's it exactly. I have the PP and the charcoal grey on WL, too, and don't expect to see them till Fall. I'm just happy they didn't cancel my WL like they did with the new colors in Kate shirts. I had to call CS and got the yellow Kate put back on WL after they cancelled it. She tried to tell me it was sold out and I had to explain to her that it had not been available for sale yet. There was another new Kate color - rust, I believe - that I had on WL and I actually received a cancellation letter on that one. So I don't know if QVC changed their mind about ordering it or what. What a system!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett