Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if the A-255179 Tile Print Top in Marigold goes with the Whisper Knit Fiesta color of Nectarine? I am thinking of getting the Tile Print top and would love it if I could wear it with my A-233940 WK V-Neck Cardigan in the Nectarine.

TIA!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Marigold with Nectarine?

Hi Ladies. I just found a review for the matching Tile Print Pencil Skirt (A-255181) where the reviewer said the Marigold skirt matches the Tangerine WK sweater perfectly. (I assume the Tangerine is the same thing as the Nectarine - I've seen it called both colors).

So that answers my question!!! Thanks anyway!! Off to make my purchase.

Trusted Contributor

I've worn the nectarine sweater with the tile print in marigold and they do look fantastic together.

Frequent Contributor

crdlb - Thank you so much for your reply! Makes me so happy to know it will work with one of my favorite Linea colors (Nectarine). And the print on this top is absolutely beautiful. Just can't resist.

Honored Contributor

On 7/10/2014 Fashion1 said:

crdlb - Thank you so much for your reply! Makes me so happy to know it will work with one of my favorite Linea colors (Nectarine). And the print on this top is absolutely beautiful. Just can't resist.

It is exceptionally lovely; you are so right.

Frequent Contributor

Goldie76 - Thanks for your reply, too!! Glad you agreeSmile

Honored Contributor

I just checked the tangerine tank top (A233942) and that matches the tile print marigold skirt too!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I just checked the wisteria tank top and that works with the cobalt multi tile print skirt too!

ETA: the V neck one works with it. My other wisteria tank is in the wash, but I believe it works with that skirt too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Going into fall TOPAZ suede jacket works perfectly with all three colors, especially Marigold.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

JJM - I do have the A233942 in Nectarine/Tangerine, too. Love it!! I wear it a lot with the WK V-Neck Cardigan in the same color or with other jackets/sweaters in neutral colors. This style of WK tank is my favorite and I have in most colors.

But one color I don't have is the Wisteria that you mentioned in your other post. I've never been able to tell if this is more of a blue with a touch of purple in it or more purple with just a touch of blue in it. Other than the tile print skirt in cobalt (which I don't have), are there any other Linea items that you wear with it that is close to the Wisteria color?

Thanks a bunch for all your help!!