Esteemed Contributor

Linea: Watching Live (July 10)

Good Morning! Such a fun collection of favorites with so much on clearance or easy pay.

Courtney looks very pretty in the navy big shirt, belted over skinny pants. I love it when the younger hosts do a Linea show; they illustrate how classic these clothes are by wearing them in a very fresh new way.

I have everything so haven't bought yet!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: Linea: Watching Live (July 10)

I was hunting for the thread!Smiley Happy. Good Morning....OMG only got 4 hrs sleep. Yes, she looks cute.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

How is the fit on the sleeveless button down shirt

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I have been out of the loop and didn't even realize Louis was on today. I just happened to wake up and see the show was starting! I really have plenty and don't need a thing. It will take a lot to get me to buy today.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/10/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

How is the fit on the sleeveless button down shirt

Quite fitted. I ordered small and it's ideal but not too much room to spare (I wear a 34D bra). Order true to your Linea woven size (for me that's small; xs is my size for knits).

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

Courtney is doing a great job with Louis' show. Louis seems to be having fun. She seems to have loosened him up - not that he was tense at first but maybe just tired given this hour! Who wouldn't be!? Louis and Jaq are fabulous!

Esteemed Contributor

I have the dress in pink and in black. The black is awesome and makes me look skinny AND flirty.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I like the tank they're showing but it's too short for me because I mostly wear medium-rise skinny jeans. The new one, with sleeves, looks longer.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Last time he was one was my first time ordering his clothes. I ordered Whisper Knit cardigans.

This time I ordered three hydrangea shirts. I thought they were a great price and would be nice for layering, Love the colors.

Respected Contributor

On 7/10/2014 acim said:

Courtney is doing a great job with Louis' show. Louis seems to be having fun. She seems to have loosened him up - not that he was tense at first but maybe just tired given this hour! Who wouldn't be!? Louis and Jaq are fabulous!

Yes, she did have him laughing.