Frequent Contributor

Break out the fireworks, it's July! What Linea outfit are you choosing to keep your cool?

Its a scorcher today in Boston so of course the ac in my office is cranked up to the max. Luckily, my Linea duds rise to the occasion. I am wearing what I think of as my Goldie76 outfit, the pull on knit skirt (A254438) and cap sleeve top (A254436) in the lapis color, which is really a grayed heathered blue. Since I do not allow anyone but my SO to see the tops of my arms naked I am wearing the lightweight animal print sweater (A214113) with elbow-length sleeves of several years ago in the blue colorway which happens to match the blue in the skirt/top almost exactly. In addition to gold hoop earrings, my jewelry is the Linea fleur-de-lis cross pendant in the gold and black combo and the JBK gold tank watch with black croco band. Shoes are Eileen Fisher black nubuck flats with braided straw trim and a black patent leather Dooney bag with vachetta trim.

Honored Contributor

Re: Break out the fireworks, it's July! What Linea outfit are you choosing to keep your cool?

Its hot on Long Island here today and wearing the wisteria banded neck/armpit tank with Erika black capris; Naturalizer Cadence white sandals. About to go and feed my roses (doing what I call 20 minute gardening) LOL No jewelry yet until after I shower.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Re: Break out the fireworks, it's July! What Linea outfit are you choosing to keep your cool?

I hear you about 20 minute gardening in the heat! Leaving in a few minutes for a meeting so I just changed into the new black heather linen pants, an older Linea silk/nylon tank top in black (the new ones are just too long on me so I baby this one) and the white WK cardi. Black ballet flats, long silver and white Honora pearl station necklace and white button pearl earrings. There's nothing like the cool drapey-ness of these pants in the heat.

Valued Contributor

It's hot and humid here so for my trip to take one of my critters to the vet I am wearing head to toe feather jersey in the hemp color. The long flowing pants feel so cool in this intense heat along with the button shirt. A pair of camel colored tieks and gold hoops just complete my outfit.

I hope everyone that is dealing with this heat and humidity finds a way to stay cool and comfortable.

Respected Contributor

Today, it's almost fall-like temperatures (in the 60's). I had planned to wear the brown "mambo" dress with a white Chico's shrug, Metallic Naturalizer Sandals, Linea Gold Fish Necklace, and large gold hoops.

However, when I checked the temperature on-line, I changed my plans. Now, I'm wearing Chico's Animal Print short-sleeve sweater (I can also wear this with the "mambo" dress), Chico's white tank, Chico's brown crop pants, Ryka tan sandals, and the Linea Gold Fish necklace and large gold hoops.

We're supposed to have hot temps next week, so I'll try out the "mambo" dress again at that time.

Trusted Contributor

Lyn, I want to be where you are! I'm happiest at 70 degrees or even lower!

Respected Contributor

I have been living in the sleeveless cotton shirt and the matching shorts. In this heat and humidity they have been wonderful. I have been wearing flat banded sandals and my Michael Kors straw tote.

Respected Contributor

It's cool and breezy here too, low 70's, and I wore the Linea black heather linen pants from this spring, Linea WK elbow length scoop neck sweater, Clark's cork wedge Artisan platform sandals in a nude leather, the Linea fish necklace in silver with blue eye showing (!), Judith Ripka new Lapis ring, sterling hoop earrings, and my black/white Dooney chevron tote, white ceramic watch, Ripka. I was extremely comfortable yet looked pulled together and not casual sloppy, thanks to Louis.

Honored Contributor

Freddie, I chuckled when I read that you dubbed that particular outfit the "Goldie76" outfit. You are right, I own that in two colors and wear that look.

At the moment I am in a robe watching the World Cup (just returned from swimming). Must change into supportive red, white and blue soonest! Will go for that Linea crinkle shirt and tank in the navy and a Susan Graver white crinkle skirt I own.

Topped off my "Team U.S.A." look with the Linea Multi-Shape Bead Torsade in red (J290366).

[RATS! The outfit isn't working any magic.]

Super Contributor

I really loving his recent sateen pants and shorts - have all colors. Love them!