Valued Contributor

Does anyone know of a shrug , cardi or jacket other than black that would match or go with this dress? What do you wear with this dress? Thanks

Super Contributor

Hi Tylerpoo!

Just recently purchased A234184 LCNY Lace Shrug in Sand to go with a dark Green Printed short sleeve dress & a nude pump. Works for me & still looks Summery! It's a cute shrug that doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing a doily. JMHO

(also purchased A253999 in Khaki - liked both, so kept it too! this one a bit more fitted)

Have that dress in Moss & love it!

Honored Contributor

Tylerpoo, I have used a Motto ivory or white shrug with the raspberry woodblock dress and have purchased from Kohl's several years ago Napier raspberry crystal with gold tone metal earrings and necklace. The photo from e bay is similar to what I purchased but not exact. You can also use gold or goldtone jewelry too.

BNWT NAPIER EARRINGS MULTICOLOR BURGUNDY

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I've been wondering the same thing. I have not had time to search my wardrobe yet, but it's on the top of my list. Will report when I discover something. I do have the magenta lace cardigan from a few years back--I'll check on that for sure. I think I have a Casis sweater from a few years ago, too, that might work.

Super Contributor
My daughter always teased me and said my mothers favorite color is clear....because I too can be color challenged. But I think Louis deep navy would be pretty with this dress. A233940 is really pretty.
Honored Contributor
On 6/30/2014 crdlb said:

I've been wondering the same thing. I have not had time to search my wardrobe yet, but it's on the top of my list. Will report when I discover something. I do have the magenta lace cardigan from a few years back--I'll check on that for sure. I think I have a Casis sweater from a few years ago, too, that might work.

I have that magenta lace cardigan and I think its too dark in color for the raspberry. When you check tell us if you agree or not.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Maybe the raspberry lace jacket (A223652) from a couple of years ago is tonal to this dress?

Respected Contributor
On 6/30/2014 PattiJ said: My daughter always teased me and said my mothers favorite color is clear....

Your daughter has a great sense of humor! She sounds like fun!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

Here are the suggestions from previous posters:

Liz Claiborne New York Short Sleeve Open Front Lace Shrug Liz Claiborne New York Open Front Lace Shrug

This might work-A237497

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Cardigan with Panne Velvet Trim

A201089Susan Graver Ponte Knit 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan with Embellishment

Denim & Co. Long Sleeve Sweater Cardigan with Jewel Buttons

A238361

Kelly by Clinton Kelly Button Front Cardigan with Bead Detail

A231456

Linea by Louis DellOlio Sleeveless Printed Dress

If you are a print mixer, there is this one- A218801

Isaac Mizrahi Live! Damask Print Crew Neck Cardigan

A215577

Dennis Basso Lace Button Front Cardigan with Blouson Sleeves

Valued Contributor

Thanks Lolakimono!!! Will check these out.