Respected Contributor

From Louis - August & September Show Dates!

WOW! Three Shows in August!

My dates for August are: 8/1, 5:00pm [one hour show], Fashion Day….Aug 18th, 6:00pm [one hour show and possibly PMS [not confirmed yet]…..Aug 19th, 6:00am [one hour show]…..September 29th, 4:00am, and 2:00pm……………this is all subject to change.

Honored Contributor

Re: From Louis - August & September Show Dates!

Seka, I cannot thank you enough for your posts having to do with show dates and times as well as availability and sales. A few others offer these "services," too, and I thank you as well.

And, of course, JJM faithfully compiles that marvelous list of everything that will be presented at an upcoming show. You ladies are fabulous!

It makes life easier.

Valued Contributor

On 6/25/2014 Goldie76 said:

Seka, I cannot thank you enough for your posts having to do with show dates and times as well as availability and sales. A few others offer these "services," too, and I thank you as well.

And, of course, JJM faithfully compiles that marvelous list of everything that will be presented at an upcoming show. You ladies are fabulous!

It makes life easier.

I agree! Thank you ladies! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Thanks for the information! I may have missed it, but are there any shows at all in July?

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/30/2014 InStitches49 said:

Thanks for the information! I may have missed it, but are there any shows at all in July?

July 10, 5-7 am. Three NEW pieces and much more.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Gardensla,

Thanks for the date and the times. Hopefully if any of the new pieces are items I have to have I can get them before the show. I'm on Central Time so that time is 4 to 6 am here, not an hour I'm up anymore since retirement thankfully. Ah, the joy of sleeping a little later most mornings Smiley Happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I doubt they're not going to have a Linea show between mid-August and the very end of September. But then, who can say...

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Terrific! He is going to be on ""Fashion Day""! Finally!

Valued Contributor

The September show is on my birthday...what a way to celebrate!

Trusted Contributor

My credit card could use a summer vacation, so I'm happy to have a little break between shows. I'm sure to make up for it later in the year, though.

I just hope I don't go into Linea withdrawal.