Regular Contributor

Waitlisted Silvertone Fish Necklace Arrived Today!

I've had so many ups and downs today with all kinds of drama, mostly at work. Truly one of the highest ups was receiving my fish today. Hooray! Hope everyone else who was on waitlist has a nice surprise waiting for them as well. J228023 The color of the eyes really stand out on this one. Both sides are great!

Honored Contributor

Re: Waitlisted Silvertone Fish Necklace Arrived Today!

I'm glad you had success landing the silvertone fish. We all know the ups and down of life -- especially in Linea Lovers land. Enjoy it in good health, Pecan Sandie!

Respected Contributor

You're welcome. I took good care of her while she was here.

Regular Contributor

Oooh!! Happy for you and jealous all at the same time! I just checked mine and it's still on waitlist.... keeping my fingers crossed!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your catch! Enjoy your beautiful Fish Necklace!

Regular Contributor

On 4/24/2014 santorini said:

You're welcome.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I took good care of her while she was here.

santorini! Thank you! I've wanted this fish since way back when LDO showed us his original, and then when a version was offered here, I was just a bit disappointed there wasn't a silvertone fish so I did get the gold one but I wear so much white metal and only mix it up once in a while. I couldn't be happier to receive that package yesterday. I almost cancelled my waitlist when the long palm necklace was avaialble. I had it in my cart but just couldn't justify the cost at this time since I had loaded up with so many WK options and I really wanted the silvertone fishy. Guess my call was heard: "Here fishy, fishy!" Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

On 4/25/2014 Pecan Sandie said:
On 4/24/2014 santorini said:

You're welcome.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I took good care of her while she was here.

santorini! Thank you! I've wanted this fish since way back when LDO showed us his original, and then when a version was offered here, I was just a bit disappointed there wasn't a silvertone fish so I did get the gold one but I wear so much white metal and only mix it up once in a while. I couldn't be happier to receive that package yesterday. I almost cancelled my waitlist when the long palm necklace was avaialble. I had it in my cart but just couldn't justify the cost at this time since I had loaded up with so many WK options and I really wanted the silvertone fishy. Guess my call was heard: "Here fishy, fishy!" Thanks again!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I was just kidding. I did return mine recently, but who knows if it's the one you received. Anyway, glad to know you're so happy. I loved it, but kept staring at it and realized I'm too darn picky when it come to matching things. I would think I had an outfit figured out, but the colors of the eye weren't exactly a match for the blouse and I just gave up and sent it back. There were too many people waiting for that fish, so I thought I'd rather let someone else enjoy it rather than have it hanging in my jewelry box. Enjoy!Smile

Respected Contributor

I've had the same experience of having a rough day or week and coming home to find a QVC bag with a delightful Linea treasure inside. Changes everyone's mood, doesn't it? Enjoy your catch of the day!

Respected Contributor

I'm so happy for you that you received the silver fish. What a treat, after having a rough day!

I just checked, and my order is still on wait list. I do have the gold fish. I don't wear much gold any more, but I still have some nice gold earrings (hoops) to wear with the gold fish. I, too, like to wear silver, especially in the summertime.

Respected Contributor

My silver fish is still on waitlist, hanging with the long palm frond necklace, also on WL.....sigh.