Respected Contributor

Backorder or Waitlist for Slim Jeans?

I ordered the slim ankle jean in white and it was in process for several days and now it's showing "backorder." I'm not sure how this even happens, but is it better for me to cancel the order and "waitlist" it?

Super Contributor

Re: Backorder or Waitlist for Slim Jeans?

It's my understanding that it's better to be considered status of backorder than waitlist whereas backorder'd items are honored 1st. If you really want the pant, call Customer Service to clarify.

I've only experience this situation one time & in my case it was due to over-sell & the Q was able to get more from the "source" (?) but it took a month or so. Good luck!

p.s. my CO friends that live in the foothills of Franktown (SW of Denver) say the weather has been mighty fine. Daffodils in full bloom & everything is looking "green". We still have a lot of dirty ugly snow piles hanging 'round, but my peonies & rhubarb have broke ground - Hooray!

Respected Contributor

Re: Backorder or Waitlist for Slim Jeans?

NBW, thanks for the heads up. It's the first time it's happened to me. The QVC ordering system works in mysterious waysSmiley Wink

And, the Colorado weather has been magical! The trees are blooming, the grass is greener, but we'll have to wait until about Mother's Day to start planting flowers. I'm always chomping at the bit to get my geraniums and pansies in the ground, but patience is a virtue when "frost" can still be an issue. Glad you have peonies and rhubarb breaking through the ground!!