Respected Contributor

Palm Frond Earrings are GORGEOUS!

I just received mine in silver and they are so beautiful. Like others have said--they are statement pieces, but if you can wear them, they are show stoppers (in a very good way). For me, they work. I am tall with long hair and the proportion is just right. Love the silver "shine," making them look like sterling silver. After reading comments about how heavy they are, I really have to disagree. They are substantial, but they do not drag down the ear in any way, and the posts are designed to secure the earring firmly. I couldn't be happier.

My husband and I celebrate our July wedding anniversary every year in Santa Fe and these earrings and the matching necklace will be packed first!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Palm Frond Earrings are GORGEOUS!

I am also thrilled with my pierced frond earrings, in goldtone. My hair is short, and they really frame my face in a very beguiling way.

I don't find them too heavy, either. They don't pull my ear lobes down, and I hardly am aware that I have them on after a bit.

A definite winner for me!

Honored Contributor

Grace, I have the silvertone in the long station necklace, and your post gives me an opportunity to support your statement about the "silver" finish. It is as magnificently rendered as the goldtone, which I also own. I don't know if there is a thicker coating or what on this collection, but it is special.

Enjoy your set as your celebrate your anniversary!

Since I did not buy many of the clothing items in the latest presentations, I went wild over this jewelry because it "speaks" to me. I felt that I won't see anything quite like it again.

Contributor

My earrings arrived today and they are drop dead gorgeous! I ordered both the gold and the silver in the pierced. I normally wear gold but the silver are as stunning. Louis outdid himself on these frond earrings. I can't recommend them enough.

Respected Contributor

Your Palm Frond Earrings sound like a work of Art! All the Palm Frond pieces are getting rave Reviews!

Can't wait to get mine - the Earrings (Clip) in Silvertone & Goldtone - with the matching short Necklace - they have all shipped just not received as yet!

Enjoy your beautiful jewellery pieces - will look stunning for your anniversary celebration.

Frequent Contributor

Did they do a presentation on these earrings? I looked them up and unfortunately there isn't a video. They look gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, zgirl, Louis is never given the opportunity to present his jewelry line. (One time he was able to show a watch, I think.) Anyway, go to A232520, the Linea Whisper Knit Rib Trim Bolero, to see the Palm Frond earrings worn by the model in the ivory. You have to be patient, but she shows up with another model.

Respected Contributor

I LOVE this jewelry. I got the gold clip and the silver pierced, just to be sure of the weight and they are both perfectly comfortable and not heavy at all. If you pass them you will be missing something very special. These are like nothing I've seen anywhere. I can't rave enough, and the necklaces, oh my!
Respected Contributor

On 4/23/2014 Goldie76 said:

Unfortunately, zgirl, Louis is never given the opportunity to present his jewelry line. (One time he was able to show a watch, I think.) Anyway, go to A232520, the Linea Whisper Knit Rib Trim Bolero, to see the Palm Frond earrings worn by the model in the ivory. You have to be patient, but she shows up with another model.

If you watch the Video for A213626 - the Poet Shirt - the Model wearing the Navy Shirt is also wearing the Palm Frond Earrings - and both Necklaces in Goldtone - you get a very good look at them!

Honored Contributor

Goldtone Clip -- 4 left

Goldtone Pierced --14 left

Waitlist for Silvertone in Both Backs