Frequent Contributor

Inaccurate sizing again - anyone else?

Getting a little tired of this ...

I ordered two WK short sleeve sweaters, same size. The latte is great - and looks terrific under a taupey/twig color blazer I own. But the white was so small, it was ridiculous (had me thinking "Whoa, I'm never eating coconut Easter eggs again!")

I measured the white sweater - and it is a full 2 inches off the online measurements, and the measurements of the latte sweater.

I'm obviously sending the white back, but I'm so tired of these issues. I don't know if I'll bother ordering a replacement. Shopping B&M stores is definitely much easier.

This is really just not fun anymore!

Valued Contributor

Re: Inaccurate sizing again - anyone else?

I feel your pain! Such a hassle when the correct size is way off!

Honored Contributor

Obviously a mislabelling at the factory-- yes, its very annoying. I hope you get your 'correct' size. Please mark it on the garment inside the bag that the label size is incorrect so the warehouse doesn't send it out again to someone else.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

I had the same issue. But I don't believe it was sized incorrectly, just sloppy cutting. I ordered the ENR sleeveless tank in chili pepper and white. The white fit perfectly, the chili pepper had gaps under the arms. Does anyone think the tank might shrink if I launder it in hot water? I hate to make a return, but I may not have a choice.
Super Contributor

When sizing issues occur, I call CS to insure that QVC pays for return shipping!

Super Contributor

I run into this ALL the time on Linea...which is the only brand I buy on Q. The lace skirt? I order my typical Large and have to return it for a Medium. I'm 5'9", 218 lbs. Anywhere else I've be a 2x!

Me, in a Medium? Vanity sizing at it's best!

Trusted Contributor

I would not recommend someone who is 5"9", 218 lbs. order size medium.

Esteemed Contributor

Size mislabeling is common in bricks and mortar stores too, it's why you have to try clothes on, even "identiclal" items can be mis-sized.
Esteemed Contributor

I wish it were different at B/M but I find it is not, particularly with jeans where I have to try on each pair even if they're labeled the same size.

I haven't had too many problems with Linea sizing except for this spring's ENR tank where the navy was at least one size smaller than the ivory, despite both being labeled size SM.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

It is everywhere, but it's terribly annoying when buying online, & especially with this line which is, as we all know, so limited in quantities to begin with. I twice ordered the XL Posh Knit T neck in camel this winter because the click heres said 44" chest, & while I normally wear a L, that chest measurement was 40", & I wanted the ease. What I got was 48", which was even larger than a 1X. OK, mislabeled, right? Sent it back, marked the bag, blah, blah, blah, reordered & the next sweater was exactly the same size. Could it have been the same sweater? I guess, but I'm not taking anymore chances as much as I'd love that sweater.