Respected Contributor

How many Linea items in PM Style?

I saw the WK Open Cardigan---anything else coming? I'm bored to death waiting.....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Re: How many Linea items in PM Style?

I clicked on "Lisa Robertson PM Style" on the QVC Home Page, and it only lists the one Linea cardigan. I spent time watching the show also, and I also was bored, waiting for another Linea piece to be shown.

Super Contributor

Boring Boring Boring, but I'm on standby - thought Louis said he'd be on 2-3 times during PM Style?

Beginning to PMS big time! & i don't mean style

Honored Contributor

I saw the open cardigan and wondered why Lisa had to have a 'promo' for her GILI jewelry piece in the middle of the presentation??

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I missed it as I only had PMS on for a minute or so. Very boring. Curious if Lisa made a big deal about Amy's baby?

Respected Contributor

On 4/21/2014 NaturalBornWoman said:

Boring Boring Boring, but I'm on standby - thought Louis said he'd be on 2-3 times during PM Style?

Beginning to PMS big time! & i don't mean style

Right, I thought 2-3 items, as well. I was toggling back between the Q and MSNBC---I just could not bear to watch all those items. Oh well.........I did get the Aimee Kestenberg Bag in Stingray, however, so there's that----LOL!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

On 4/21/2014 Sheesh said:

Beginning to PMS big time! & <em>i don't mean style</em>

Right, I thought 2-3 items, as well. I was toggling back between the Q and MSNBC---I just could not bear to watch all those items. Oh well.........I did get the Aimee Kestenberg Bag in Stingray, however, so there's that----LOL!

Saw that - very unique for an embossed print. Saw a real stingray while swimming in Fort Meyers Beach FLA - scared the "S" out of me - didn't notice it's skin! Should "go" with much in your wardrobe......

Honored Contributor

Hardly worth Louis' time if it was only one item.

Honored Contributor

On 4/21/2014 Sheesh said:

Beginning to PMS big time! & <em>i don't mean style</em>

I was also toggling between QVC and MSNBC...we must be the only two!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 Daysdee said:

Hardly worth Louis' time if it was only one item.

I think he was scheduled to present the tunic too...but it sold out in the morning.