Super Contributor

I have never tried Linea but am looking for a good quality top to wear with a maxi skirt made of a tee shirt knit material). I am thinking of this top in natural. Can anyone tell me how they like it and if you think it might go with the skirt, based on the info I have provided? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

The top is not as heavy as a tee shirt material would be. Its lighter than that. It most likely will work.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor
I tried this top,but because I am long waisted,the top was too short. Be sure to check garment measurements before ordering. Let us know what you choose. Linea is great stuff!
Super Contributor

Thanks for your input. I ordered it!

Honored Contributor

Here is your top.

What color did you get?

Super Contributor

The natural. Even if I don't wear it with the skirt, I figure I can wear it with something else I have in my closet. And I can wear some of my long chains with it.

Valued Contributor

Hi,

I woulld try A213621 Linea Pebble Crepe top, comes in Blk, and Chili Pepper looks great with long skirts.............

Trusted Contributor
One piece and you're hooked.....just a fair warning! Lol Post how you like it.
Super Contributor

Ok, I got the top today. It is just the length I want, not too short, not too long. The color is good, with just a little black/gray heathered in. I was surprised at the knit, not a tee shirt, nor a sweater. Thin, but not clingy. I like it. I have already looked to see when Louis is back. I am intrigued by the chili pepper color.