Honored Contributor

My Palm Leaf Necklace (J290362) Just Arrived! Better than Chocolate!

My goldtone Palm Leaf necklace (J290362) a.k.a. Palm Frond just arrived. Thank you, gracious Easter Bunny, for the early delivery.

Shorter ladies, fear not. At just under 5'3" I can carry off the size of this necklace with a Midas touch very nicely. I don't want to sound braggy, but I want to be clear. We shorties can look gorgeous in this necklace. Do not hesitate to buy this shorter length with its sumptuous look because you think it will be overwhelming. You are not restricted to the station necklace, which is also a beauty.

The necklace is a perfect weight. You know you have something here of consequence but it is not at all too heavy. The gold. Aaah. King Midas could not command a better necklace for his wife. My theory is that Louis did not want another disappointment to occur with a favorite production (I'm thinking of the color bead torsade that unfortunately broke for some but was a prized creation for Louis), and he made this the best it could be, price be "darned."

It lies beautifully in the decollete area, frond slightly overlapping frond. The articulation of the fronds is an unexpected delight. Thank you, dear Louis, thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Palm Leaf Necklace (J290362) Just Arrived! Better than Chocolate!

Mine just shipped today so probably wear it next weekend.

Excited that you've given this such a rave review!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

gardens, I will probably wear mine on Easter Day. It will work. I love it.

Respected Contributor

It sounds magnificent! Oh my - and better than chocolate!

My Silvertone short Necklace & Earrings are still 'In Process' - can't wait to receive them!

Enjoy your beautiful Necklace!

Trusted Contributor

Since my diet restricts chocolate, I must take a look !!!

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Seka said:

My Silvertone short Necklace & Earrings are still 'In Process' - can't wait to receive them!

Goldie76 - After reading your rave Review - I also ordered the Goldtone short Necklace and Earrings!

Honored Contributor

On 4/19/2014 Seka said:
On 4/19/2014 Seka said:

Goldie76 - After reading your rave Review - I also ordered the Goldtone short Necklace and Earrings!

I'm a gold lover, as you know, Seka, but I ordered the station necklace in silvertone. It looked so beautiful against a variety of backgrounds.

I guess I am officially an enabler now. The Palm Leaf necklace is special. Yes, I realize that if it had the more intricate chain of the original it would be even more magnificent, but these are different times AND, to tell the truth, the hefty (for me) price tag on this version made me hesitate a number of times before submitting my order. So, what it is is beautiful and what I can manage at this time.

Super Contributor

Goldie, so glad you love it and that it met all your expectations (and more). Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health.

Happy Easter! You are sure to look gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Goldie, your review has inspired me to order the necklace, too! I have the long version in silver with matching earrings on order and I will add this one, although the pricing had me on pause for quite awhile!

I'm sure you will look stunning tomorrow in your Easter finery with this lovely necklace. Happy Easter!